Social Media Amazing news for the Bulldogs!!!!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
what do you mean have we played first grade, whats that got to do with anything
your bagging a guy who has played grade and first grade. have some fucking respect, you may not like him but he is a fucking good player to do what he has done.
key board warriors shit me sorry

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Literally irrelevant,
But just so you know there is a big chance I will have first grade experience this time in 3 years.
Training for Mounties and a squad spot year after.
your a A grade fukwit

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
your bagging a guy who has played grade and first grade. have some fucking respect, you may not like him but he is a fucking good player to do what he has done.
Hahahahahha shut up you weirdo, hes shite, dont have to play first grade to watch the worst 9 in history not try for this club week in week out.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hahahahahha shut up you weirdo, hes shite, dont have to play first grade to watch the worst 9 in history not try for this club week in week out.
your a dick, whats your credentials , played with nasheed in under 9"s

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so by your logic why do you sometimes bag me since I am the one guy who will be playing first grade at some point soon on this forum?

hypocrite is what comes to mind I’m sorry.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quality hookers off contract are in seriously short supply Barrett definitely knows we need an upgrade and there was never any chance Sione Katoa would be back next year he gets a bad wrap but also sucks at the same time

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Quality hookers off contract are in seriously short supply Barrett definitely knows we need an upgrade and there was never any chance Sione Katoa would be back next year he gets a bad wrap but also sucks at the same time
Yeah. Personally don't like bagging our players too much as they are ours. He's given his all, and I wish him all the best over there but simply wasn't good enough or hasn't been good enough I should say. Not what we need.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at the comment “seems to be the fall guy” for NRL Bulldogs” there’s 15 of them...
Fall guy?

The bloke points in the direction that he is going to pass before he passes. He is the only hooker in the NRL i have seen do this.

And people ask how opposition defences are so easily in the face of our players recieving the ball.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
no, thats not how it works you divvy, if one of our players is shit, ie napa and katoa ill say it, if you dont like players being called shit, get off the fans forum you cat hahahah
Thats right if the smell fits its usually shit, just like dare i say it most of our team are at the moment,

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Get off the drugs mate. He is bog average.

Like and reply.