Social Media Amazing news for the Bulldogs!!!!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My timeline.
2022 play for Mounties in Massey and progress to Cbury cup
2023 I’ve impressed baz enough for a top 30 spot and play some first grade through injury at
the back end to hold the fort
2024 and 25 The dream is to get a 3 year deal at 400k a season, but if I can’t do that I'm happy to hide my time and build my name and reputation for another year and go for that rich deal in 25/26.

and You know what? Even if I can’t land that rich deal it’ll be just good to be a nrl player for a couple of years. Live the life. Parties, gang bangs, b grade fame etc
imagine the inside oil I could I get firm the first grade quad it’ll be unreal and even better than the info I get now
Firstly, I hope you are as good a player as your ego tells you you are, we could sure use a few. & Secondly, have you been reading Jamaal Lolesi's wife's book about the secret life of an NRL player?

Good luck Nasheed!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i gave it up.
itll always be a part of me but one night i was watching a documentary on it and was shocked!!
its not just like a red bull like everyone says it is, it can cause numerous health issues.
no one tells you this though.
it even causes too th wobbles and that and that explains a couple of things that i just thought were a result if turning 30.
Was that the Hunter Biden docco or did you just see the pictures on his laptop?

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i actually getting pretty sizable
took these pics recently and u can see the difference, im starting to look the part already. Still a long way to go.
View attachment 24072View attachment 24073

Hey guy,

Seriously one of the best looking blokes I have ever seen. If you make the squad I will come and watch you play.

Like and reply.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly, I hope you are as good a player as your ego tells you you are, we could sure use a few. & Secondly, have you been reading Jamaal Lolesi's wife's book about the secret life of an NRL player?

Good luck Nasheed!
No I hadn’t hard if it? What’s she say? Girls put out?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No I hadn’t hard if it? What’s she say? Girls put out?

I borrowed it from the library but it was so awful I couldn't get through the 1st chapter. LOL

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Literally irrelevant,
But just so you know there is a big chance I will have first grade experience this time in 3 years.
Training for Mounties and a squad spot year after.
I like how you manipulate your sentences.
Yes, you are training for Mounties but you didn't mention what! Why don't you tell everyone that it's not League but it's.........Lawn Bowls!

This is Nasheeds team.......

Screenshot_20210511-212236_Google.jpg

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think he meant he’s planing on being mounted by men some more. Lost in translation. Keep in mind his native language is Indian.

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs really making that sales pitch here in the latest pre game notes :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: