All of you !! Eat your words pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How much heart was shown tonight? Everyone backed eachother up and made sure we got the two points, in the circumstances with pre game propaganda from total dickheads with no life we came out and had a go.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
YEAHHH UP THE DOGS !! And for all of you who bagged the whole team before kick off. What do u have to say now??

HAHA whatta game. Well fken done Tony Williams, Jackson.

Fk manly. Well done Ennis !!
Don't forget matai ...our best player in the opposing team ... 3 cheers ...lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How much heart was shown tonight? Everyone backed eachother up and made sure we got the two points, in the circumstances with pre game propaganda from total dickheads with no life we came out and had a go.
We will not have the heart , the direction next year without Ennis ..

Last edited by a moderator:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The team Des picked earlier in the week was garbage. The last minute changes were strokes of genius, we rolled straight through the filthiest team in the comp.

Brown was a spastic under the high ball and Ennis' kicking was woeful but all in all we had the game in the bag but made it so difficult for ourselves.

Graham held the team together, and I thought Trex and Jackson were bloody superb playing out of position.
Post of the nyt
10000000% agree with u

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
some people use logic and others use faith...i thought we had no chance but i still tipped them and put a hunnit on em because i hoped for a win.
I swear it was like we had a whole team full of Inglis' what a great win!!!

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the dogs in my multi so I was a believer all the way haha

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
LMAO at all these people with the I told you so attitude when Ennis didn't even play halfback! Great win and massive effort boys.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I think a lot of us have to eat our words. But I for one am very happy to. They taste ****ing great.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I beg to differ. Lichaa will give us the direction and as far as heart goes, you can't tell me guys like Jackson Finucane Graham Tim Brown etc. aren't pure heart

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Make a bet, plenty of passion without our halves proves we can override most circumstances. a good sign as we march towards September.

Status
Not open for further replies.