All of you !! Eat your words pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
YEAHHH UP THE DOGS !! And for all of you who bagged the whole team before kick off. What do u have to say now??

HAHA whatta game. Well fken done Tony Williams, Jackson.

Fk manly. Well done Ennis !!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the guys that picked against us to help their 'tipping comp' & need to show up to work on Monday.

They will get hammered & deservedly so!

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the guys that picked against us to help their 'tipping comp' & need to show up to work on Monday.

They will get hammered & deservedly so!
fcuk should of tipp 50k on the dogs ay dox

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I admit I expected us to be run around the field while Manly carved us up for a cricket score. So did Manly. The Dogs had a simple plan - to just play as much as possible in Manly's half and wait for mistakes. That's how the Storm win. Without our usual troops, and everyone out of place, I had misgivings that we could sustain the pressure. But we did. Brilliant!

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Ha ha ha what a great win. Despite Brown's feeble attempt at Fullback almost handing Manly the game we still beat the top team on the ladder. Here we come woo hoo.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What kind of idiot bags his own team?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I'll say great win, but you have to back it up, just shows how attitude can go a long way in winning or losing

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If ennis played hb which did occur for approx 5 mins in the second half we would have lost. Big kudos for des for rectifying this pre game and during the second half. Ennis was very good at hooker and should stay there for rest of the year.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually thought we'd win tonight. In fact I tipped us and selected many Bulldogs in my fantasy team tonight including Inu and Ennis.

You beauty
I wasn't confident but hoped for a win.

I'm like a donkey, I always donkey vote for the Bulldogs in good & bad times.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't this the 10th thread to it saying the exact same thing?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
some people use logic and others use faith...i thought we had no chance but i still tipped them and put a hunnit on em because i hoped for a win.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha what a great win. Despite Brown's feeble attempt at Fullback almost handing Manly the game we still beat the top team on the ladder. Here we come woo hoo.
Actually, I thought Brown had a solid game at fullback. He dropped a couple of pressure kicks, as the best will do. Overall, he was good enough for the job - and good enough wins games.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Actually, I thought Brown had a solid game at fullback. He dropped a couple of pressure kicks, as the best will do. Overall, he was good enough for the job - and good enough wins games.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I did not see tonight coming at all. I can't remember the last time we won a game where we were so heavily expected to lose.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Three dropped balls and a pass over the sideline isn't good enough. Everything else he did was fine. Absolutely stoked with the win.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The team Des picked earlier in the week was garbage. The last minute changes were strokes of genius, we rolled straight through the filthiest team in the comp.

Brown was a spastic under the high ball and Ennis' kicking was woeful but all in all we had the game in the bag but made it so difficult for ourselves.

Graham held the team together, and I thought Trex and Jackson were bloody superb playing out of position.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well Im another one to have to eat my words. I went to the game as I do all Sydney Bulldogs games and it was evident in the first 5 minutes compared to our efforts in the Brookvale game and Parra game that we had turned up tonight to hurt Manly in D. All our wins this year have been based around a solid defensive effort. D wins big games.

It was funny in the warm up, when the forwards went there way and the backs their way, it was evident that T Rex was going to play as the worlds biggest halfback, with Ennis as hooker and dummy half over with the forwards. T Rex and Jacko practised their kicking to the backs with T Rex putting up some monster spiralling bombs from 40 mtrs out. This wasnt to come out in the game though, but at least he and Jackson showed they can kick fairly well.

Again sitting in the members, I was surrounded by Manly supporters, which really ticked me off. Where the f**k are you all?

This leads me to ask the question. How many posters went to the game tonight? If not, why no.

When we got ahead at 16-10 off the back of following a simple game plan to the letter, I was feeling very confident, even though with Foran, Stewart and Lyons they still had plenty of attacking weapons to throw at us. Then of course Browne dropped the bomb on the goaline and Horo scores. I cast my 10 x 50's around the forwards who had worked themselves to a standstill only to see THIS happen and was distressed at the heads that went down. They regrouped behind the goaline as Jammer and Menace reminded them that we are up for this challenge. Lets put em away.

Even though Manly had some good quality ball down our end after this, they never looked like scoring really. Our D was too good. The captains try off the forward pass was icing on the cake.

So we beat the team that put the Rorters at full strength to bed last week. We played hard. Our D was uncompromising, our line speed in D was good nad our attack was good enough to get over the line.

We potentially have 6 players to come into this side - Hodko, Grub, JMoz, Stanley, Perrett and Klemmer. We are looking good. BUT surely, we have to find a spot for Inu on tonights performance. He was good in attack and D. Maybe Inu for Browne? Or if Perretts comeback stumbles why not JMoz at Fullback and Inu in centres. Browne is a strong runner but his overhead grabs for the ball are awful.

Finally again on the turnup. As an ANZ member, I can buy a ticket for anyone that wants to turnup. You can sit anywhere in the members section on Level 4. Simply pay for the ticket. So there is no excuse for the opposition outnumbering us in sections of the ANZ members section please Kennellers. Lets make ANZ the Dogs fortress!!!!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
To be fair I wasn't overly confident that we would win based on the performances of late but I am happy with the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.