All in one Rage Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
josh morris did nothing tonight he his still not 100% and lafai has been poor as well

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its disappointing . This siee has been together for a few years now and unfortunately haven't improved at all. They show glimpse of being a good side yet continue to fall short. The disappointing thing is it through basic errors week after week. In a way I hope we miss the 8 so the team structure can change. Its time for a rebuild in a few key as areas.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Will we be any better in 2015?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Just take it easy everyone and make sure you guys all clap and cheer the boys on, who cares how they play,these boys don't owe us anything and we owe them everything

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just take it easy everyone and make sure you guys all clap and cheer the boys on, who cares how they play,these boys don't owe us anything and we owe them everything
No they owe our mighty club

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No NO no! your not aloud to say that on the kennel, no matter how they play you have to act like we owe them the world
I can imagine extreme pain makes you do and say some silly things but this sir is something special.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
have heard that Des has cancelled the flight home, taken their shoes and they have to amazing race it back to Belmore.....last 3 home are cut from the team.....Reynolds has been given a 1hr time penalty

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
have heard that Des has cancelled the flight home, taken their shoes and they have to amazing race it back to Belmore.....last 3 home are cut from the team.....Reynolds has been given a 1hr time penalty
Relax man, its not like they put 50 on us its not that bad.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
First 20mins into the game I thought here we go again, same stupid errors poor options from the halves, T-Rex you should be embarrassed.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
i did see some positives in the game tonight though

mrVR6exy

Waterboy
Reaction score
the biggest pack in the game but play like a bunch of pansies!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I turned it off at half time because I couldn't stand Hadley's commentary. He was okay at first, he now he just rabbles on about rubbish and barely knows the rules. I checked the score and I'm like what the hell. How have we become so poor?

As much as I love my team, I don't understand why Williams is consistently playing 80 mins every week. Rumours continue to persist that Ennis not resigning has really derailed our season. I also firmly believe the release of inu has also had an effect on the roster. I believe he is a popular teammate and kept denying being released. (Showing his love for the club). Now that Barba is gone, something else must be happening.

We peaked way too early in the season, and our lack of recruitment in the back line has really shown what a weak team we are. We honestly have the worst back line in this competition. We are light years away from the likes of Souths and manly. I love my team and will try and support them till the end, however 2014 looks like it's over. I can't see us recovering from this unless a miracle happens.

Bulldogs till I die.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
1. we scored first for a change
2. the video refs are now making the correct calls re separation
3. Reynolds wont play again this season
4. we cant get any worse

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Switched off the tv can't take if anymore, disgusting game from the bulldogs and to rub salt to the wound we let barba score fml !

Status
Not open for further replies.