All hail... I have an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paint.

I am a genius.

Bluetooth chargers.

Seriously, why has no one thought of this before?

Have you ever been in the toilet doing something on your phone then the battery dies, and you're forced to get out because you no longer have something to entertain you?
Have you ever been downstairs on your phone, then the battery dies, and you can't be ****ed to go upstairs to get your charger?

WHY NOT JUST INVENT A BLOODY BLUETOOTH CHARGER? Open Bluetooth - charger - connect. Simple as that.
That also means that there's no more wires which rip easily and stuff up after a month or two. Just connect through bluetooth.

Am I a genius?

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
I think that technology would be way off, wouldn't it ?

Thinking about it, how would you do it ? how would you get a device to emit what your phone needs, from that specific distance?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh, and what if your battery is near dead, having bluetooth on wont really help will it?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bluetooth uses battery, not charges it.

G

Gladiator.

Lmfao!!!! Currently it is impossible to power anything wirelessly without some sort of induction device. For the induction device to travel 15cm the voltage would have to be 10kV (10,000 volts). If anything got in the way between the receiver and charger they'd get a nice shock, not to mention the beautiful arc you'd have.

In basic terms near impossible.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Phone chargers in toilets is a rad idea though. Just sit down, plug your phone in and fap away...

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Phone chargers in toilets is a rad idea though. Just sit down, plug your phone in and fap away...
most festivals have phone charging areas now, not like you can ever call or text people at festivals, too many people in one place = epic reception failure

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
most festivals have phone charging areas now, not like you can ever call or text people at festivals, too many people in one place = epic reception failure
lol and yeah i've seen those machines around UTS. $2 to charge, tho .....nehh

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently invested in this little beauty http://amzn.to/rk6k4c perfectly portable - holds at least one full iPhone 4G charge.
Super cheap and much more versatile than a car charger or even a wall charger, you can walk around with it charging while talking on the phone or using the phone.
Import them to Australia, I'm sure they'd be $50+ there!!

:grinning:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
word to wireless electricity.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded