No Source Alamoti

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Received word today from my insider that Paul Alamoti is unlikely to be renewed.

The main reason is due to both money and defensive issues. It somewhat ties in to the RFM and Sutton issue in that way.

Apparently RFM went into bat for Alamoti. This could be a source of some of the tension with the coach I reported earlier.

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Received word today from my insider that Paul Alamoti is unlikely to be renewed.

The main reason is due to both money and defensive issues. It somewhat ties in to the RFM and Sutton issue in that way.

Apparently RFM went into bat for Alamoti. This could be a source of some of the tension with the coach I reported earlier.
Wish him all the best, but won’t be missed.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have too many centres, I won't be too upset if we lose him. Younger Michael Gabriel probably end up being better anyways in the long run. Plus we have Samrami also, depth is fine.

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Great he cant tackle anyway see you later.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Considering we've bought all these centres we don't actually have a single nailed on starter there next season. If Xerri doesn't hit the ground running we're in trouble.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Considering we've bought all these centres we don't actually have a single nailed on starter there next season. If Xerri doesn't hit the ground running we're in trouble.
Keen to see how he goes. I still want Kayal Iro but.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it’s why we need Brad Parker eshay

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Funny because everybody labelled this kid as elite.

More of an indictment on our inability to coach and develop than his ability imo.

Hope he gets quality coaching elsewhere because it sure as shit isn’t happening at this club anytime soon.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Thanks Nasheed, we had no idea Alamoti was on the outer. His performances have earnt him a call up to NSW Cup, I thought this was a reward.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Nasheed, we had no idea Alamoti was on the outer. His performances have earnt him a call up to NSW Cup, I thought this was a reward.
Wouso you rather I had not said what I said? Knowing what I knew?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

More of an indictment on our inability to coach and develop than his ability imo.

Hope he gets quality coaching elsewhere because it sure as shit isn’t happening at this club anytime soon.
I always say his body changed. He had a lean body then he bulked. Meaning he wasn’t what he was anymore.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The same people slamming him and saying he should be let go will be bitching and moaning 2 years later if he becomes a regular first grader elsewhere

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alamoti was very good in junior rep footy - i dont recall him ever being lean - he was never the biggest player on the field but always one of the most skillful as well as aggressive with without the ball. Like so many dogs outside backs he hasnt learnt to defend well enough in fg and doesnt have the pace to make up for defensive errors or hesitation. He hasnt gotten taller either and body shape wise more suited to being a forward. Yet to turn 20 though.

Highlights the difference between fg n all other levels of footy

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Blake Taffe will play fullback, Crichton and Xerri will be centre and I reckon they’ll keep Burns for back up.. let’s hope Xerri is as good as he use to be

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have too many centres, I won't be too upset if we lose him. Younger Michael Gabriel probably end up being better anyways in the long run. Plus we have Samrami also, depth is fine.
we have too many unproven centres....if Xeri doesnt succeed next year them i think we will be in troubke...would love to sign Bradman Best but obvously that is not happening as we have other prioriies

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Blake Taffe will play fullback, Crichton and Xerri will be centre and I reckon they’ll keep Burns for back up.. let’s hope Xerri is as good as he use to be
Nope