Opinion Alamoti

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate your probably right, i like the look of Tago also he is young and puts huge effort in, wouldn't think he is on massive coin at Panthers but has a go.
Forwards are our biggest problem, and we need Ben Hunt if we want a premiership in next year or two.
Yup we need middles badly, once we sort that out I think it's easier to make calls on some other positions. Half the team being busted doesn't help either.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Love his heart but his lack of pace is concerning means he can't recover from mistakes to at least pressure the player. The Timoko try off the scrum was also bad like really bad rushed up and then got caught flat footed. I think his lack of pace means centre or wing probably not his position. Probably needs to go back to Reggie's and transform into a forward. Has the heart so could do it.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Kid is ready for a breather in reserve grade. Shame we have no fit ***** left.

Die for a

2. Kiraz
3. Averillo
4. Burns
5. JAC
For next game I would probably go Casey to centre and Wilson to wing if JAC isn't ready. Alamotti dropped. Give Casey one more shot at centre where I think he is better. CC probably more likely to drop Casey though.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's too slow for a centre
Slow is an understatement.....big decisions to make....he really is a plodder and will be caught out so many times in defence...lateral movement is worse than a crab

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to swap Alamoti for Skelton next week.

Until Alamoti can fix his defence (and gain some speed), pop him back in NSW Cup.

He's too slow and moves poorly for a centre.
Not too sure Skelton will be an upgrade defensively he shares the same traits as Alamoti if not worse and has the turning circle of the queen Mary.
Wonder if Alamoti dropped some bulk if he would gain a yard or two ?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His defence has been fine most games, an off game tonight but he also has 2 inexperienced players inside and outside of him. He will be much better with fox next to him again
Exactly this. I have actually been impressed with his defense so far this year as it was the one area he copped a lot of criticism for prior to this year. He rushed out of the line twice which lead to tries, and this was disapointing, but the iddiots on here calling him useless wish they had the talent he has in his little toe.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People seem to forget Alamoti is a right centre not a left. He was put on left to learn from JAC and Kikau and have them cover his D. When they went down he should have been moved to right side where he actually has a very strong fend and can show his attacking skills.

Him next to Kiraz would have been much better and Averillo could have tried to help casey….three rookies on left side was always going to be tough..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly this. I have actually been impressed with his defense so far this year as it was the one area he copped a lot of criticism for prior to this year. He rushed out of the line twice which lead to tries, and this was disapointing, but the iddiots on here calling him useless wish they had the talent he has in his little toe.
He gets caught out in defence every match, not always his fault but there hasn't really been anything to be impressed by defensively imo. Fox has been bailing out that left edge since he got here last season.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For next game I would probably go Casey to centre and Wilson to wing if JAC isn't ready. Alamotti dropped. Give Casey one more shot at centre where I think he is better. CC probably more likely to drop Casey though.
Casey ran for 52m and you want him in centres for Alomoti who ran for 114 off 13 tough carries?
He’s 18.. dropping him isn’t going to make him a better defender

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti is a fucking machine. 13 Carries for 114 metres without Kikau and Addo Carr with him. I personally think he is a right centre.

Averillo went back to being dogshit this game. Scored 2 fluke tries

1. Critta
2. Kiraz
3. Alamoti
4. Xerri
5. Foxx
6. Oloapu
7. Burto

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Alamoti is a fucking machine. 13 Carries for 114 metres without Kikau and Addo Carr with him. I personally think he is a right centre.

1. Critta
2. Kiraz
3. Alamoti
4. Xerri
5. Foxx
6. Oloapu
7. Burto
Averillo literally leads us in all big attacking stats all while playing with a fucked knee, go away :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has a bit of ball skill pace lacking he’d be an ok lock

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. Critta
2. Kiraz
3. Alamoti
4. Xerri
5. Foxx
6. Oloapu
7. Burto
Did his job as a finisher he’s better than alamoti

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Casey ran for 52m and you want him in centres for Alomoti who ran for 114 off 13 tough carries?
He’s 18.. dropping him isn’t going to make him a better defender
A 19 year old in his 10th game who has trained all pre-season with Kikau inside and JAC outside makes some poor decisions in defence without them, who would’ve thought?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the first try happen didn’t even attempt to jump