Aiden Tolman

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Meh, if Jackson plays 13 next year he'll be able to plug those holes. Even though he was shocking today, he's generally a good defender.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aiden definitely aint no attacking steamroller, nor does he intimidate the opposition, but there is no frontrower in the club like Aiden who tightens the middle and covers every hole and loose ball.

People will be in for a surprise next year.

It happened with Hodkinson
It happened with Ennis
It happened with Reynolds
It happened with Graham
It happened with Morris Brothera
It will happen again with Tolman
Certainly exposed the ridiculously poor defence of “the worlds best front rower” Luke Thompson

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spot forward who was carried by attackers for 5-10m on some runs and let soft tries up the middle. Players running straight at you 30 times a game so you have to make the tackle isn’t plugging any holes. One of the worst to do it ever.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tolman's defence has been good MOST of the time, but he let in his fair share of tries as well. He should have been told to stay out of the way in attack & others to back up the man with the ball. One reason we don't do many offloads is that there isn't anybody there to take the ball.

I hope he retires.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Plenty of games this year that Tolman played in and we still got pumped. He wouldn’t have made a difference champ.
No their wasn't

Bro you shouldn't be commentating, as youwere riding Michael Lichaa for years as the next NSW hooker.

Calm down

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you Aiden Tolman for your outstanding service to this club.

221 games of dignified service. No player has played more games, made more metres, made more tackles or put in more effort than Tols over the past decade. Absolute warhorse who’s been an outstanding contributor to the club both on and off the field.

In an era where we’ve seen so many low output players come through the doors to claim a paycheck, Tols has been the absolute opposite and in my opinion should go down as a legend of this club.

Thank you Tols, and all the very best for your future. Hopefully he is not lost to the club.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fight the Stockholm syndrome... we are better off with him gone

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aiden definitely aint no attacking steamroller, nor does he intimidate the opposition, but there is no frontrower in the club like Aiden who tightens the middle and covers every hole and loose ball.

People will be in for a surprise next year.

It happened with Hodkinson
It happened with Ennis
It happened with Reynolds
It happened with Graham
It happened with Morris Brothera
It will happen again with Tolman
Nup
Fuck him off
Laters Tolman should have got the hannant treatment and sent home after 18 months

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tolman plugs a lot of holes and mops up a lot of shit. He gets in the way in attack but he’ll be missed.
The only way he'll be missed is if another dumb coach allows the other forwards to sit back and let only one forward do most of the work and let the others bludge.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I disagree - Elliott, Tolman and RFM go at it the full 80 week in week out. Are these players training in a different group to the others?

What are the systems in place? The powderpuff forwards who cant get back in line and when they come out, they come out staggered leaving holes big the Jenna Jamesons mut, forcing our edges (Jackson and RFM) to cover the middle, leaving an overlap on the outside on the next play?
Are these player training in a different group?...well actually yes, Elliott hired a personal trainer and done work outside the club. Yes, I'm serious.

Anyway players aren't on the same program or at least they shouldn't be, players all have different needs and it requires an unique approach to reach peak conditioning. I also don't consider Tolman rugby league fit, who cares if you can go for 80 when you lack any sort of impact? It's like having a marathon runner in the 100m final, it's just useless.

Yes, what systems are actually in place? It's like we're a pub team where players are just making shit up as they go. If we're actually well drilled then you're reacting far quicker and with far more purpose and that's what makes the difference at the top level.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No their wasn't

Bro you shouldn't be commentating, as youwere riding Michael Lichaa for years as the next NSW hooker.

Calm down
Yes there was and no I wasn’t I just said jmk was no better and guess what **** I was right.

You have no fucken idea if you think Tolman is good.
The clubs are lining up for him Hahahah

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes there was and no I wasn’t I just said jmk was no better and guess what c*** I was right.

You have no fucken idea if you think Tolman is good.
The clubs are lining up for him Hahahah
Settle down cuz.

How many first grade games did that fat khinzir Lichaa play? JMK is average, though he is a superstar compared to that khinzir Lichaa

How many 1st grade games has Tols played? Won a premiership with the Storm. Played in 2 GF's at the Dogs.

Dont be another fuckwit Leb giving us a bad name and image. Show some respect you Jahsh

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the club is on the look out for a prop to replace Tolman we ain’t going to just be satisfied with what we have

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Settle down cuz.

How many first grade games did that fat khinzir Lichaa play? JMK is average, though he is a superstar compared to that khinzir Lichaa

How many 1st grade games has Tols played? Won a premiership with the Storm. Played in 2 GF's at the Dogs.

Dont be another fuckwit Leb giving us a bad name and image. Show some respect you Jahsh
I respect him I never said I don’t respect Tolman but time to go mate. We need change