Aidan Sezer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
in my opinion he would be great asset to get if the Raiders let him go. He would solve our issue at half and have a great combination with Foran plus he is a goal kicker which we need. Thoughts

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We knocked him back before he went to the raiders,
Doubt he'd want to come to us now,
But honestly, he ain't doing much at the raiders,

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Des will reject him again.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was some guy that used to post on here who pretended he knew every detail of Sezer's life through a family butcher. According to him Sezer hates the dogs and will never come back lol.

But seriously which player would want to come and play under our structure.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the rumours are true the Raiders are shopping him around. He would be a very handy pickup at a good price.
He hasn't been great this year. A change might be what he needs to find form again.
His history with the Dogs might be an issue with getting him.
But his kicking game and goal kicking. Combined with Standing next to Foran. MBye at hooker, Brown at 14. I would love to see that!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I haven't watched a Raiders game this year, so I don't really know how he's been going.

In saying that his poor form is just that, form. We know he's talented and we know he's a shit tonne better than what we've currently got.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I haven't watched a Raiders game this year, so I don't really know how he's been going.

In saying that his poor form is just that, form. We know he's talented and we know he's a shit tonne better than what we've currently got.
He's never been that great though, Raiders fans don't even want him.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was some guy that used to post on here who pretended he knew every detail of Sezer's life through a family butcher. According to him Sezer hates the dogs and will never come back lol.

But seriously which player would want to come and play under our structure.
Hahahaha... What structure!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aiden Sezer, if we want him, money talks and bullish!t walks...

Would be ideal alongside Foran.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was quite good at the titans but hasn't done much since moving to Canberra.

He'd be a much better option than what we have currently to play alongside Foran but I'd probably rather we try and sign some boom youngster that can't get a run in fg anytime soon.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think he would be a great pick up. We dont need a elite 7 so long as Foran is fit... when hes in form hes pretty handy at kicking deep into space and has a nice short grubber on him... Imo he suits more structured play and doesnt suit Canberra's constant ad-lib style of play. The goal kicking would be a great asset.

Status
Not open for further replies.