News After three seasons blighted by injury, Kieran Foran is ready for his comeback

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks fit enough to me. not seeing any bulking up;

Go Dogs

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly is he even capable of running 100m without breaking? Like I genuinly am asking, because if he can't, he cannot be playing any sport let alone professionally.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly is he even capable of running 100m without breaking? Like I genuinly am asking, because if he can't, he cannot be playing any sport let alone professionally.
I'd be nervous putting him in my men's touch footy team down at Artarmon Oval on a Tuesday night.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.2m in 2019 with another year of salary cap sucking to go.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve seen him more recently on Instagram. He’s fit and physically in shape. That picture is not flattering but trust me he is a specimen and quite bulky for a half.
Yeah I know I'm just having at lend at that hilarious photo.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair he got smashed quite a bit in the first half of last year and kept getting up. He's not made of glass, just prone to re-injury. The toe thing was strange and not what I thought he'd succumb too (hamstrings/back).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Creativity maybe but doubt he has a kicking game.
Probably, but I'd rather a running threat partnerd with Lewis. Still think he should've got a run at 6 last season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That Leaves alot of pressure on Lewis considering Lichaa can't kick as well.
True, but it would take some pressure off him to create with the ball in hand. Either way we're not in an ideal situation with our halves ATM, all our combinations seem poor. No real ball runner in there, no one that's purely creative that a lot of other sides have. Lewis, Foran and Cogger all look a little too similar and offer the same sort of role with minor differences. Hopefully Cogger has a running game that we just didn't see much of last season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Drumroll please...........!!!!!!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis should start running the ball himself.
Lewis’ running game is easily the weakest link in his game hopefully he’s worked on this off season.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis’ running game is easily the weakest link in his game hopefully he’s worked on this off season.

I know that players always say they are ready for a big year and sometimes we need to take that with a grain of salt. We want to hear positive as fans and that is what we get.

Talking to the lad, he seemed honest and sincere and he is exuding confidence and belief in himself and he does not want to disappoint. Wants to get involved, get down and dirty and won't shy away from the hard stuff in the middle in defence but still wants to take on the line a bit more. Did plenty of kicking at the open training session too and basically for some of the drills ran out wide but in the more concentrated opposed parts worked in with his halves partner and the men inside and out.