News After three seasons blighted by injury, Kieran Foran is ready for his comeback

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If his hammy is indeed an issue it was not obvious in last weeks open session as he trained strongly and looked to be moving freely then...was nowhere near the nursery group who still have issues.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
hasn't had to really stretch out and sprint in a game environment/QUOTE]
Don't disagree with the sentiment but you really need to get along to a training session and watch the intensity, they are really made to work their bodies. Other than impact, in some ways harder for longer stretches than in a game.

Go Dogs

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have nothing else to say than this blokes taking the piss out of us. I honestly feel as if charges should be brought against him for Larceny (theft) or even fraud. He's played us there's no doubt about it. The club doctor who carried out his medical before approving his acquisition should be sued for professional negligence, as a alternative action.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If his hammy is indeed an issue it was not obvious in last weeks open session as he trained strongly and looked to be moving freely then...was nowhere near the nursery group who still have issues.
Easier to believe and article and a CEO who won't be as up to date on thing as Ayoub.

I'm giving Foran the benefit of the doubt... if he fails this year his career is as good as over (and he knows it all too well).

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

Kind of looks like he's been on a massive bender for the last 3 months.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cubs have an obligation to promote the game and their own club by getting time and space in the media - at this time of the year its all about "redemption", "fitter than at anytime in their careers" "payback" "boom rookies""change of scenery" and various other clichés and angles. as someone mentioned somewhere attend a training session or watch some trial matches {any grade) and you will get a better sense of where things are at across the club. Still love the conjecture and the hope!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
unfortunately the club have to persist with him, because I honestly believe they have no other alternative ..
medical retirement is almost impossible, and unless the terrific trio (Des, Dib and Rae) reform at another club, no one will be dumb to pay more than a tube of deep heat for him ...
I'd prefer to pay for him to pay at another club and have the opportunity to give some younger players experience, than have him sit there disappointing everyone for another 12 months.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So what I am reading from this article is:

6. Lewis
7. Cogger
Cogger better not be as underwhelming as he was at the Knights. Also Lewis better be halfback.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kind of looks like he's been on a massive bender for the last 3 months.
I’ve seen him more recently on Instagram. He’s fit and physically in shape. That picture is not flattering but trust me he is a specimen and quite bulky for a half.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How many more roads to redemption does this guy need? How can he possibly justify still playing despite all this crap? Obviously he is going to play and needs the money (anyone would) but I still can't bring myself to believe that our club had approved paying such a large amount for a half well past his used-by date... the fact that he's among the highest paid players in the NRL (if not THE highest) is absolutely mind-boggling.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So what I am reading from this article is:

6. Lewis
7. Cogger
Thats what i would do wouldnt even contemplate foran. Sit him on the bench, let the young guys take over their our future not foran

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd prefer to pay for him to pay at another club and have the opportunity to give some younger players experience, than have him sit there disappointing everyone for another 12 months.
Bench him put him on as a reserve at least he will be fresh instead off relying on him then he breaks down again and we have to start all over. I want to see him do well but he has too many crucial injuries too often .