Rumour AFB & JT

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kiwidog mentioned this scenario last week.
We are desperate for at least 1 Bulldozing prop...
JT's rumour has been around for a while, now the Deardon situation could force NQ to release him early as for 2024, I personally prefer Deardon.
AFB's situation is different he wants to come back to Sydney,
I can see this scenario happening
JT to the Warriors to replace AFB who will move to the Bulldogs for the 2024 season, it means we miss out on Deardon and go for Luai instead :fearful: :grinning:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JT's rumour has been around for a while, now the Deardon situation could force NQ to release him early as for 2024, I personally prefer Deardon.
JT to the Warriors to replace AFB who will move to the Bulldogs for the 2024 season, it means we miss out on Deardon and go for Luai instead :fearful: :grinning:
Some people on here will take what you said as gospel and have a meltdown. [emoji23][emoji23]

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Payten and Taumalolo don’t get along.
Why would anyone bag this? He’s still an elite forward
No denial JT is an elite middle forward,
But he hasn't been as effective since the other JT " the master " has retired !!!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to put the pressure on NQ and target Deardon as an immediate solution to 7 !!!
Dearden ain’t a 7 bro. Why do you think Cows wanted Townsend? Dearden isn’t your organising half. He plays off instinct and runs the ball. We already have Burton (if he pulls his finger out). We don’t need Dearden.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dearden ain’t a 7 bro. Why do you think Cows wanted Townsend? Dearden isn’t your organising half. He plays off instinct and runs the ball. We already have Burton (if he pulls his finger out). We don’t need Dearden.
I could be wrong but feel there is a better chance of Deardon 22 becoming a halfback than Luai 26, Who knows, the other option is to wait for the young halves to emerge.

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The worst Mail Man in the game Ready, on the DT Rugby League podcast again mentioned Terrell May to Dogs... that means it won't happen...

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d take that

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
maybe so, but not anywhere near the coin he is on.
I think Gus gets it done with Cows paying some freight…
-Payten JT relationship is rocky
-Payten is trying to keep Deardon long term but has cap pressure
-Logic says JT is the best choice and can cover his absence via Neame, Cotter and rising stars Finefeuiaki and Pua’avase.
-Giving us JT enhances a bottom ranked team as opposed to strengthening a genuine title challenger.