Rumour AFB & JT

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We're supposedly Pantherising. The Drag Queens are trying to Bulldogise. It'll be interesting to see how they go. Flanagan might have overseen a premiership. But his time is heavily clouded by the peptide scandal and a salary cap breach. So whether he can come close to replicating his success or not is a big question.
From what I see with most successful people, they repeat & rinse their successful strategies. Will see if Flanagan Snr, can adapt in a very different NRL world, to the last time back in 2016. I am doubtful

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I see with most successful people, they repeat & rinse their successful strategies. Will see if Flanagan Snr, can adapt in a very different NRL world, to the last time back in 2016. I am doubtful
It’s not like he’s been asleep and away from the game for 7 years, he’s been in and around a number of clubs in various positions, every year.

Always a Bulldog

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our main coach hasn't been an official NRL coach since 1999 and hasn't coached at Origin since 2004. Flanagan will be fine after some hiccups. Bennett had them in the 2022-23 off season.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our main coach hasn't been an official NRL coach since 1999 and hasn't coached at Origin since 2004. Flanagan will be fine after some hiccups. Bennett had them in the 2022-23 off season.
Stop please stop .

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
why does this even matter?