Advance Australia Fair lyric change

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't he have a new fight coming up so he needs to get views.

The fact he claims the anthem is a "White Supremacy song" shows how much of a cocksmoker is.
***** had to many hits to the head.
Time he was told to shut up

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the point is, you cant just keep changing it.

The old saying. You cant keep everyone happy.

The anthum no matter what it is will always have someone complain about it.

I completelty understand the reasoning behind this recent word change.
And i support it for the aboriginal people.

But thats it now,
No more changes to it.
There is nothing else politically incorrect.

The word fair means fair to all, has nothing to do with skin colour ao anyone jumping up and down about that, sit down and shut up.

From now on, anyone who doesnt like the anthum can go get fucked as far as im concerned.
Bud they have changed it many many times..it’s an historical fact..I didn’t pull it out of thin air..And it quite simply proves my point..it has changed with the times..it’s nothing new..I don’t see the drama, and I don’t see a problem with it. People forget their history, and get all tangled up in outrage. I got no problem with the change.. It is song that now encompasses all which I have previously pointed out.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bud they have changed it many many times..it’s an historical fact..I didn’t pull it out of thin air..And it quite simply proves my point..it has changed with the times..it’s nothing new..I don’t see the drama, and I don’t see a problem with it. People forget their history, and get all tangled up in outrage. I got no problem with the change.. It is song that now encompasses all which I have previously pointed out.
WWhats your point?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My point is exactly how it reads..people get all outraged when it has gone through edits before.. There was no drama before, I don’t see why there is drama now..
No one is complaining about the change as far as i can tell, except Anthony dumb **** Mundain.

But any future claim for change, and those calling for it can eat a dick.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they should change the girt word to something from the english language

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
also they should change the free to something a little more expensive/prestigious sounding

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
also they should change the free to something a little more expensive/prestigious sounding
Nope
Your wrong
Sit down and shut up.

Thats my responce to any further request to change the anthum.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one is complaining about the change as far as i can tell, except Anthony dumb c*** Mundain.

But any future claim for change, and those calling for it can eat a dick.
Lol..they would have been eating a lot of dick early on.. ‘Mundane’ is the loudest out there..there are others..IMHO the Aussie Anthem pretty much covers everybody..Which is surprising he was a Scotsman who wrote it..lol..

Anyway, as @ASSASSIN said..more important things to worry about..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
also the in history page let every stage advance australia fair part sounds like australia is looking for world domination and should be changed to something more balanced

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol..they would have been eating a lot of dick early on.. ‘Mundane’ is the loudest out there..there are others..IMHO the Aussie Anthem pretty much covers everybody..Which is surprising he was a Scotsman who wrote it..lol..

Anyway, as @ASSASSIN said..more important things to worry about..
Yeap, the anthum is what it is,
Nothing at all wrong with it. Everyone who wants to call themselves an Australian needs to accept it how it now is and embrace it, or sit down and shut up.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
no ive never heard that, maybe it was used in the 1580's

also they should change the beauty rich and rare part, so that ugly and poor people are more comfortable
Lol.,Rod that’s referring to Australia’s land! Lol..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
also the in history page let every stage advance australia fair part sounds like australia is looking for world domination and should be changed to something more balanced
Nope, thats your own messup view of it.

Sit down and shut up.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nothing at all wrong with it. Everyone who wants to call themselves an Australian needs to accept it how it now is and embrace it, or sit down and shut up.
but if they change it again then that is the new Australian situation and you will need to shut up or sit down

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you think of what the Wallabies did..singing it an Indigenous dialect?