Advance Australia Fair lyric change

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i know since covid the KKK has had to hold online meetings but they had a presence in Australia and you would love nothing better than to be a part of it

i guarantee if you lived in Mississippi in 1870 you would have loved every minute of it and you would have complained when they changed the laws that you cant kill innocent black people anymore only suspected guilty ones
Nah, id have been those white guys fighting against the KKK.

Just like in this modern era. We have buzzfeed being all racist and hating on white people, i find myself on a mission to stop them gaining momentum.

Starting with you.
I want you to rid yourself from their negative hatefilled views.
Come join us on the good side of love and tolerance.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the most embarrassing person on the kennel is fear the roo, he takes lyrics of the national anthem so seriously he is willing to argue over it

its like if they changed the name of Mango Magic smoothie to Mighty Mango and i got pissed off and argued about it with someone
Mango tango FTW!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
btw the 5th funniest thing in this thread behind fear the roo getting upset over the anthem is him claiming that he is left wing

im 87% sure that he spends his time masturbating to videos of left wing people getting punched in the face on youtube
Fkn lol @ 87%

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah, id have been those white guys fighting against the KKK.

Just like in this modern era. We have buzzfeed being all racist and hating on white people, i find myself on a mission to stop them gaining momentum.

Starting with you.
I want you to rid yourself from their negative hatefilled views.
Come join us on the good side of love and tolerance.
how about you join the real side and call a spade a spade

like when white people in 1788 came with disease, noticed they were killing everyone and then decided to explore the rest of Australia instead of self isolating, then you should be angry too

thats why i said if china was deliberately infecting australia with covid then it would be 1-1 on the scoreboard

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
of course im homophobic, theres 2 types of guys, gays and homophobics tbh

my theory is if you dont mind guys banging you in the ass then you are gay and if you do mind then you are homophobic

i dont mind whatever you want to do with other guys but leave me out of it and dont talk about my penis
What if you don't care if guys bum other guys and care more about vaginas?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
how about you join the real side and call a spade a spade

like when white people in 1788 came with disease, noticed they were killing everyone and then decided to explore the rest of Australia instead of self isolating, then you should be angry too

thats why i said if china was deliberately infecting australia with covid then it would be 1-1 on the scoreboard
Mate, im more than happy to have that conversation.
Human history is littered with land grabs, take overs, killings and all kinds of terrible stuff.
Our Australian history is no differant than any other nation anywhere in the world.

Where do you want to take this conversation?

Im more than happy to discuss any topic with you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Mate, im more than happy to have that conversation.
Human history is littered with land grabs, take overs, killings and all kinds of terrible stuff.
Our Australian history is no differant than any other nation anywhere in the world.

Where do you want to take this conversation?

Im more than happy to discuss any topic with you.
address if white people purposely killed aboriginal people and tried to wipe them out in 1788 through the mid 19th century

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
address if white people purposely killed aboriginal people and tried to wipe them out in 1788 through the mid 19th century
No one can deny the historical facts.

European colonisation of Australia, yes, they killed many native Aboriginal people,

To say they tried to completely wipe them out is a stretch of the truth though Rod.

Happy to have this conversation, but lets keep it completely factual.

If white people wanted to completely wipe out the native, they would have done it.

They were capable and had the weapons.
The fact we are lucky enough to still have an aboriginal population is evidence that Whites did not try to wipe them out.

Call a spade a spade you said.
Well lets play by that rule.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one can deny the historical facts.

European colonisation of Australia, yes, they killed many native Aboriginal people,

To say they tried to completely wipe them out is a stretch of the truth though Rod.

Happy to have this conversation, but lets keep it completely factual.

If white people wanted to completely wipe out the native, they would have done it.

They were capable and had the weapons.
The fact we are lucky enough to still have an aboriginal population is evidence that Whites did not try to wipe them out.

Call a spade a spade you said.
Well lets play by that rule.
@Rodzilla
Hey mate, how was work mate.