Opinion Adopt a Rabbit

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t know how they do it especially seeing how shit Ilias is.
Ilias has actually improved a fair bit over the course of the year, especially with his defense. He's came up with a few great hits over the last 2 games to get the ball back. Needs to work on his kicking game though......should watch videos of "The Chin" during the off season. Making a preliminary final in your first year as a full time Halfback isn't too shabby tbh.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fck souffs. As I said in the other thread...they wouldn't even be in the comp if it wasn't for the dogs. Souths fans don't even acknowledge the support we were to them...fck them, fck their bell, fck their fake noise from the burrow, fck the bra boys and fck their toothless and bandwagon supporters.
Can't see souths going any further, they have been battered in their last 2 games, Murray is now too prone to head knocks.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so now that the season is over for my Bulldogs and Elliott’s Raiders, I am officially endorsing South Sydney as 2022 premiers. You know what they say - when Souths are doing well, Rugby League is doing well. Besides, apart from Elliott, Cody Walker and Latrell are my two favourite non Bulldog players.

So, who is with me?
giphy.gif

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd like to see a GF without Penrith in it. Great side but I find them boring to watch so if they are in it I might not even bother watching.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so now that the season is over for my Bulldogs and Elliott’s Raiders, I am officially endorsing South Sydney as 2022 premiers. You know what they say - when Souths are doing well, Rugby League is doing well. Besides, apart from Elliott, Cody Walker and Latrell are my two favourite non Bulldog players.

So, who is with me?
We need a vomit emoji! Go the Cowboys!

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So, who is with me?
Btw you're in dangerous territory where you could be labelled Nasheed 2.0 :D

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate south’s .

sick of the glory south Sydney played each time they scored . They became arrogant after they made the semis the first time being privatised and think they run the competition since.
And frankly that ringing of the bell on grand final day was a disgrace

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

So, who is with me?
Never ever bro Rabbits are my most hated team.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hell to the no. I despise everything about that club, especially since Rusty has been involved and especially their feral fans (wouldn’t surprise me if most are bandwagonears)
I use to live in Belmore and at the Belmore hotel (which is a crap hole I agree) but there would always be blokes in there on a game day not even on a Dog South’s game day wearing South’s shirts in the heart of Belmore watching the Bulldogs get thrashed by like Titans and going mental giving it to the local Bulldogs fans. My restraint to not give the Bulldogs the reputation of old was commendable. Get the fuck out I don’t care if you live here have some respect mate.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

So, who is with me?
You've gone too far this time. Too far.