Opinion Adopt a Rabbit

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ok, so now that the season is over for my Bulldogs and Elliott’s Raiders, I am officially endorsing South Sydney as 2022 premiers. You know what they say - when Souths are doing well, Rugby League is doing well. Besides, apart from Elliott, Cody Walker and Latrell are my two favourite non Bulldog players.

So, who is with me?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok, so now that the season is over for my Bulldogs and Elliott’s Raiders, I am officially endorsing South Sydney as 2022 premiers. You know what they say - when Souths are doing well, Rugby League is doing well. Besides, apart from Elliott, Cody Walker and Latrell are my two favourite non Bulldog players.

So, who is with me?

nope I'm going for the cowboys

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah…. Souths in already…. Yewwwww

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fck souffs. As I said in the other thread...they wouldn't even be in the comp if it wasn't for the dogs. Souths fans don't even acknowledge the support we were to them...fck them, fck their bell, fck their fake noise from the burrow, fck the bra boys and fck their toothless and bandwagon supporters.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I hate south’s but man they are looking good. Don’t know how they do it especially seeing how shit Ilias is.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I hate Souths but fuck I love Taane Milne. Just an agro *****

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

So, who is with me?
I’m with you mate. If it’s panthers eels I shalnt be watching. I want to see panthers lose and love Latrell

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

So, who is with me?
I think I'll adopt a Swan.

Mitrchell and Walker are great players, but I don't like their attitude.