Rumour Ado Carr to south’s

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not?
Fanbase don’t care about any of this if we win.
Drugs, rapes, gangsta activity, colourful identities, Lebs don’t care. They care about winning.
Firstly I don’t see why they would not be happy if Burgees came to us, and secondly, if I’m wrong on that, Burgess comes to us and gets MOTM first game then the fans will lift him up like Rocky balboa on their shoulders
Are you forgetting that there are significant numbers of supporters that are not Lebanese, or in your instance, an Aussie, pretending to be an Indian that identifies as Lebanese?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you forgetting that there are significant numbers of supporters that are not Lebanese, or in your instance, an Aussie, pretending to be an Indian that identifies as Lebanese?
I’m straight leb nothin more.
And 60% of our supporters are Lebanese. Lebanese drives the cultural days and events of the club and the leagues club is Lebanese tan and the footy club is in charge by a leb.
I keep Lebanese culture. And all Arabs are collective and certainly not woke.
lebs don’t care about Pc image or womans round or any of that. We know it’s just fake grandstanding by a corporation.
Lebs want to be the best. To want to win. I guarantee you 99% will want a premiership with a team of bad boys over coming 6th with a squeaky clean image.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And 60% of our supporters are Lebanese. Lebanese drives the cultural days and events of the club and the leagues club is Lebanese tan and the footy club is in charge by a leb.
lebs don’t care about Pc image or womans round or any of that. We know it’s just fake grandstanding by a corporation.
Lebs want to be the best. To want to win. I guarantee you 99% will want a premiership with a team of bad boys over coming 6th with a squeaky clean image.
Citation requested.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are low key tryna move him on. Weve realised 700k is to much coin to be spending on a winger while our pack and spines fucked

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wasn't it 550k? Don't know where you got 700k from.
It was reported he signed for 550k but some people think he has the clause that his contract goes up with a certain % when the cap goes up. JAC signed a long time before the upgraded cap and even still not every player would have the clause.

Last edited:

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where the fuck did you pull 60% from

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
likely not related, but found it odd there were no photos of him at the peponis medal night? did he go?