Ado-Carr slowing down? Not Likely..

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Speed is good if you know how to utilise the player and can structure plays to use that speed
In my nephews team there is a state sprinter,hasn’t scored a try all year because they don’t know how to utilise him

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Hunt would have to be on that list surely. No one in NSW’s ‘best’ 17 could chase him down last week?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fox slowing down ? LOL, yeh no worries.
You'd think he was an Australian 100m Olympic sprint champion with some of the stupid things you read about him. He's a footy player FFS. And naturally you're going to slow down as you age, he's not a 21 year old anymore, he turns 27 this week and has more than enough speed to run the length of the field and will continue to run the length of the field when he's 30.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fox slowing down ? LOL, yeh no worries.
You'd think he was an Australian 100m Olympic sprint champion with some of the stupid things you read about him. He's a footy player FFS. And naturally you're going to slow down as you age, he's not a 21 year old anymore, he turns 27 this week and has more than enough speed to run the length of the field and will continue to run the length of the field when he's 30.
I'm still convinced he has been carrying some sort of physical on mental injury since mid last year, he just lost that burst of acceleration we were so used to seeing almost instantly and never really got it back. The Telstra tracker is just a bit of fun and doesn't really reflect how fast you actually are.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm still convinced he has been carrying some sort of physical on mental injury since mid last year, he just lost that burst of acceleration we were so used to seeing almost instantly and never really got it back. The Telstra tracker is just a bit of fun and doesn't really reflect how fast you actually are.
Another factor is he's doing more work with us and trying to lead the group, makes you tired. At the Storm he'd just be sitting on the wing and would be as fresh as a daisy when it came time to explode with pace to finish off a try.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Another factor is he's doing more work with us and trying to lead the group, makes you tired. At the Storm he'd just be sitting on the wing and would be as fresh as a daisy when it came time to explode with pace to finish off a try.
I noticed it at the Storm before he got here. It isn't a big deal because he's obviously still vey fast but he just sorta stopped attempting to burst down a tight touchline like we were used to seeing and started favouring cutting inside. It could just be age like you mentioned, maybe he needs to get on the Benzema program :tearsofjoy:

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The fox has the motivation of freddy fuck up dropping him from soo.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Right now I would say Dom Youg is the fastest player in the game.