Ado-Carr slowing down? Not Likely..

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 38.7 was probably when he shot off the line for that intercept on our line.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still convinced he has been carrying some sort of physical on mental injury since mid last year, he just lost that burst of acceleration we were so used to seeing almost instantly and never really got it back. The Telstra tracker is just a bit of fun and doesn't really reflect how fast you actually are.
Plainly you missed JAC's acceleration to get on the inside of Burton, FMD zero to warp in 2 strides. Burton was at full pace in a straight line, and he is no slouch, and JAC, closed the gap and got in position to take the inside pass while running further due to his diagonal trajectory.

Always a Bulldog

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looked fast asf when he caught up to Burton on the inside.

I don't get why people think the tracker thing isn't right lol

He's been the fastest guy in the game for years, he hits the top speed again and it's just a bit of fun or some other guy is faster? Lol

No....he's the fastest guy in the game.

Last edited:

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed it at the Storm before he got here. It isn't a big deal because he's obviously still vey fast but he just sorta stopped attempting to burst down a tight touchline like we were used to seeing and started favouring cutting inside. It could just be age like you mentioned, maybe he needs to get on the Benzema program :tearsofjoy:
What are you talking about, hes literally the fastest , always looking for the neg

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His fastest recorded was 38.5km/h in 2019

Anyone know his fastest sprint time without the ball?

I reckon he probably hits the 40 mark on the tracks....

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His fastest recorded was 38.5km/h in 2019

Anyone know his fastest sprint time without the ball?

I reckon he probably hits the 40 mark on the tracks....
I cant drive that fast without getting a nose bleed. We are all trotting with the fox at the moment. I put it down to Harry, Pottsy and Mick and thank him a lot.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I also loved the commentator yesty(be stuffed iir his name atm lol)but it just added to the excitement, BRILLIANT stuff.

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I seen an interview with kiraz he reckons jac over 40 But reckons dominic young over 100 against Saab and jac

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw Top Gun recently.. the jet taking off reminded me of Foxxxx..