Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Ado Carr possibly joining Anasta after becoming player Agent

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly ... I find myself sitting here right now wishing we'd signed Mitchell. I really do. We need a player like him. Badly behaved 'coloured' boy. What an addition he would've been. Sure. He'll probably go walkabout during the season at some point. But man he's lit the game up so far this badly behaved 'coloured' boy ....
I would of told him we want a leader to show the press and media that your better then how they portray you, lead a team that is known for hard work and family values , a team without a dodgy salary cap who have won 8 premierships on sheer hard work and tough mentality. Put the pressure on him that we would of backed him 100% to be the guy in the one team that could prove the doubters wrong . I don’t know who pulls these meetings but maybe we need some youth and a old dog to recruit who is a well known media personality , someone who they would listen to and get the nudge that it’s good to go.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im a black fella and im coping this childish rubbish. After getting to know my clubs fans more.
I question why i follow this club. Supported by idiots and led by bigger broker idiots.
what is it you dont like mate, no one is being racist... just accept the fact the boys fucked up... they could have been sneaky and got away with it but they had to big note and put it up on instagram after he had already received warnings.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anasta trying to kiss Mal Meningas arse on League Live was cringe.