1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Ado Carr possibly joining Anasta after becoming player Agent

Discussion in 'Rumours' started by bricktamland, Apr 26, 2020.

1. BELMORE

BELMORE Kennel Addict

Who are the two good wingers? DWZ is decent... Everyone else is below average

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sleeky

Sleeky Kennel Enthusiast Premium Member

Can you take him back where he belongs? You may put him in quarantine for a few years with the Queen

3. Baby Blues

Baby Blues Kennel Enthusiast

We need to be playing DWZ and Smith as wingers. They both excel in those roles

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Kennel Enthusiast

Agree.

5. bradyk

bradyk Kennel Addict

We need a centre more (preferably Cotric), but I couldn't say no to signing him. Ferguson is on ~500k which is a lot for a winger so I'm expecting something between that and 600k (imo JAC is the best winger in the world but his style definitely isn't as impactful for a bottom four team compared to Ferguson, Sivo, Vunivalu, Oates, for e.g.). I can't see us being the only club after his signature so we're not going to be able to get him for what he's "worth" or cheap. From what I've seen JAC is strictly a winger and wouldn't be as versatile as someone like Cotric would be (a lot of fans don't think Reimis is a centre or DWZ is a fullback).

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  6. jasonsmith11

jasonsmith11 Kennel Regular

addo carr joining latrell mitchell for a A.D.H.D i wanna retire right now party even though the poison in alcohol is causing the anxiety

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Kaz

Kaz Kennel Immortal

Well Addo-Car & Latrell Mitchell are being investigated for allegedly breaking covid- 19 rules

They may have put the NRL return into doubt. :tearsofjoy:

Edit: Added link

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/l...s/news-story/9bd19ccc7ee7c96daab4bcbc25517378

So it seems Car will be at Souths.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  8. Malla

Malla *********

This time last year would have loved Carr but sounds like hes becoming a flog that just wants more money

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Psycho Doggie

Psycho Doggie Kennel Addict

That sucks. There are so many players doing the right thing, training hard in isolation, looking forward to the comp restarting even if under restricted conditions. The Warriors are trying to work out how to come over to Aus, they may have to spend months away from their families in order to be part of the comp, indeed all the players may have to.

And these jokers are treating it like a joke. Dock Storm and Buns points, and put bans and fines on the players. Really disappointing.

• Best Post Best Post x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Kennel Immortal

The funny thing here is that Tyrone Roberts Davis looks to be in the photo but they don't care as he isn't a 'headline' name. As far as I'm concerned they've done nothing wrong and are far more safe in a country town then a sydney park or beach. Lucky they aren't bulldogs or the swift hammer of justice would have already came down lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Teddybear

Teddybear Kennel Enthusiast

These turkeys don't give a phuck about our national anthem,don't give a phuck about our government and what we are trying to achieve during this pandemic.
    They should be banned and fined if vandlys is serious about getting the game going again.
    " not a good look" got our guys deregistered....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Baby Blues

Maybe it’s the quarantine making me more impatient but isn’t the title misleading? To me it sounded like JAC was becoming a player agent?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sancho2020

Sancho2020 Kennel Immortal Gilded

As long as they're contracted to us that's exactly where they should play. Not the best wing pairing in the game but potentially a very good one and far from the worst. Just need a strong coach to tell them that's whats happening so we can move onto looking at better suited players in their current roles.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Baby Blues

Agreed as neither looks comfortable in their preferred position. It would be nice to have two tall & fast wingers that can help us at the beginning of sets in our own half.
    If the club values believes Averillo is the future then he needs to start somewhere. I’d be ok with Hoppa at the back and Harper & Averillo centres. An interesting trial would be to have Averillo at fullback.
    I don’t mind us struggling if we are giving young and promising players a shot at first grade. I hate how we buy mid tier players who don’t really improve

15. Tassie Devil

HAve to agree that they should be playing on the wing. Hopefully when the comp resumes Pay goes in that direction.

16. silva

silva Utility

You'd have to have rocks in your head to have anasta as your agent

• Best Post Best Post x 2
  17. DogsOfWar1704

DogsOfWar1704 Kennel Regular

1. Meaney
    2. Dwz
    3. Cotric
    4. Hoppa
    5. Smith
    Problem solved
    We need a centre not a winger.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Tassie Devil

Agree and that looks VERY tidy. Question marks still on Meaney but ...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Alan79

Alan79 Kennel Immortal

The goal for health services would be to restrict the spread into rural areas. Hospitals in the bush aren't well equipped, so an outbreak in the bush will create large treatment issues. Every person traveling out there from a high population area runs the risk of bringing the virus to the area. They may be safer in a country area, bit that's still infinitely less safe than they'd be in their own houses.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Tassie Devil

Think this is spot on really. Don't know the full details of what happened as I don't really care, but think you've simplified it really.