Addo-Carr reveals top four ambition after becoming a Bulldog

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it’s great when players back themselves and their team despite the chances of it happening are next to no chance. The Bulldogs have recruited well but it’s going to take time for the new look side to gel.
If they are still in contention for the top 8 with a month remaining, then I think the Dogs have had a successful season.
2023 is the year they make the 8.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm with the Fox. I think a top 4 spot is very achievable with the squad we have next year. I've already put $$$ on a top 4 finish. Gotta have confidence, team or supporter. Bring on next season.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Top 8 and I’m cheering. A good style of attacking footy even better. If we had a top quality hooker top 4 would be a possibility for sure 2023 I would say we have a decent shot.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Fox can give our trainers some new ideas on how successful professionals do their jobs

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because we have some stupid fans lol. These sort of things should be reserved for players that have accomplished something at the club.
Our fan base thought Reynolds was a club great and Lewis a future great, I am not surprised in the slightest that Flanno is up there.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I normally hate these reaction videos but this one is kind of nice

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I for one am glad we finally have some players that set a high standard and aren't excepting mediocrity. We may not get there in a single year but if we're not pushing ourselves to be a top 4 side then we're just making up the numbers.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We are no chance for the top 4 with our current 7 and 9. They are the 2 most important positions on the field and our 2 biggest weaknesses. Fix them and we're a top 4 team.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So we got Duffty and Carr and your having a Whinge about the coach..FFS
I will whinge about TBaz for aslong as he coaches us. I didn't want dufty but he's here now so I'll support him