News Addo-Carr out of doghouse

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you watch any of the trials?? That's exactly what he was doing. He was trying to run over the top of defenders.
I saw glimpses and then he reverted back to trying to shoulder the defenders, it’s a bad habit that will take a long time to get out of his game.

Just go and watch how he actually did his AC joint, leading with his shoulder and turning into the opposition.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he has turned things around, he is an asset to the team. Can turn the slightest chance into a try through he’s speed off mark. I’d have the fox in all day, especially if he’s putting in extras as mentioned. Souffs wingers are pretty average be good comeback game. Even Johnson looks to have lost bit of pace
I don't think Johnson is as fast as what they say he is. I remember the game when he had a flying start and kicked the ball ahead of our FB BMoz who had to turn around and chase and he beat Johnson to the ball comfortably.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think Johnson is as fast as what they say he is. I remember the game when he had a flying start and kicked the ball ahead of our FB BMoz who had to turn around and chase and he beat Johnson to the ball comfortably.
Yeah, just plays flat in attack. Always right in the advantage line, if not in front