Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t feel bad you weren’t the only one.
Yes I shared knowledge from my profession with injury management in a thread based on the information spread at the time. Big ouchies I did a bad thing. Got me good beep beep

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The biggest wtf is King playing 42 minutes lol. I'm just so confused, basically no established middles and he plays our best prop for barely half a game and would rather play the likes of Salmon/Mann for 50+ minutes in the forwards. I'm going to bed, I need to stop talking about it haha
We really will win a game based on our players talent despite anything CC does. Depressing

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This interchange with HIA protocols is a disgrace. Where is the players associations concern for player welfare? Constantly players are staying on the field injured because the club cannot afford to take him or her off to check on the injury. I propose a six man/women unlimited interchange bench to bring these players who clearly are struggling off for a medical assesment.
Does this mean we can win by bringing on our more successful women into the men's team?

Bringbackbaa

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can’t believe Cartwright has flown completely under the radar with this tackle. It was a blatant shoulder charge and exactly what the game has tried to rub out. Ok he was put on report and we got a penalty. But that’s it. We lose a strike player for 6-8 weeks and Cartwright gets off Scott free.

Meanwhile you have fullbacks left with no other option but to “bump” a player into touch to save a try and like Reece Walsh in vagus he gets put on report and subsequently fined by the judiciary. This is not what the game tried to rule out when it brought in the no shoulder charge rule and yet this interpretation is making a mockery of the game.

Another prime example of the rule makers clearly having not played the game!

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah the Foxx situation with the club seems a little iffy to me. The rumours about waiting out, not rocking up to the season launch, etc. I’m not suggesting anything untoward about this injury but there just seems to be a whole lot of smoke.

I do wonder if in some way he’s angling for a move. I love the guy as much as the next fan but if an opportunity arises to trade him for a front row enforcer I would take it in a heartbeat.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The bottom line is Fox has never been and will never be a yardage winger. And asking him to be is a desperate attempt to cover our deficiencies.
We lack balance, fox is world class but you need the others in the back 3 to take up the slack with the difficult yardage carries. Wilson and taffe were dominated all game, Fox ain’t gonna help that problem.
If Critta moved to fullback, an Xerri and Skelton centre pairing, with fox and kiraz outside of them would work from a yardage point of view. Fox can conserve his energy.

You would probably worry about skeltons ball handling deficiencies though

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any news on how long he's out for? 2 weeks?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Got a feeling he will be fine and come in to the squad. Tracey in for Wilson. Taafe gets one more chance.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He looked pretty pathetic on the field for the last 20 before he went off... I think he overdosed on stool softeners. I have never seen a greater need for an Oscar to be presented to a footballer.
It was a pretty convincing performance if he wasn't that injured.

There's been so many side issues with this incident ...from Fox taking one for the team to faking it to wanting out to possibly being pushed out. Never a dull moment lol

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was a pretty convincing performance if he wasn't that injured.

There's been so many side issues with this incident ...from Fox taking one for the team to faking it to wanting out to possibly being pushed out. Never a dull moment lol

I don't think he was really injured. He looks fine in Newtown.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think he was really injured. He looks fine in Newtown.
He got corked... Probably never been corked before, had a panic attack and thought he did his shoulder or broke something.

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He got corked... Probably never been corked before, had a panic attack and thought he did his shoulder or broke something.
Will he play tonight? i couldn't find anything on Reddit.