Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Massive LOL at the comments talking about Addo Carr being soft.

Coming from people who have never set foot on an NRL field.
Your right no one that steps on the field is soft. Just seemed a lot more serious an injury imo, than what’s being stated. Some people I guess have a higher pain threshold than others. Regardless if we are to get an injury, wing is best position for teams sake. Sharks would dominate him more than likely

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the scum media actually help us and dribble 300 stories about the assistant leaving Fox on.

This bullshit is another nail in his coffin.

The lying assistant **** said "I didn't know it was that bad" in the presser. Either he is a lying dud or a blind dud.
Or he kept him on the field to send him a message.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This interchange with HIA protocols is a disgrace. Where is the players associations concern for player welfare? Constantly players are staying on the field injured because the club cannot afford to take him or her off to check on the injury. I propose a six man/women unlimited interchange bench to bring these players who clearly are struggling off for a medical assesment.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Replacement = Xerri and it’s his preferred side, make it Happen CC, don’t be a twat !!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He kept playing to show grit and determination in a bulldogs jersey. To show what it takes to win football games. To show what it means to represent our jersey. He didn't play on because the coach forced him to, or any other reason.
To win football games ? Hahaha. That doesn’t register in this teams vocabulary bruv.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Replacement = Xerri and it’s his preferred side, make it Happen CC, don’t be a twat !!
Xerri will come in at right centre Wilson & Kiraz on the wing. Crichton to stay at left centre. Is how I think CC will roll.

I would bring in Xerri for Fox, Burton left centre, Crichton right centre & Wilson right wing. I think Kiraz still isn’t right.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watch him come back early just to make Origin selection and damage himself further.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch him come back early just to make Origin selection and damage himself further.
I'll be surprised if he has a week off tbh... Then again JAC does like to put on a show.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sadly coaches and trainers proved their win at all cost mentality in the past when they left on concussed players (as late as the year before the rule came in and at the start) Trainers should pulling them off. The collarbone test is one of the easiest ones to do as well, trainer could have seen if it was busted.
And this is what happens when you talk shit without the facts :tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And this is what happens when you talk shit without the facts :tearsofjoy:
The whole quote is still correct. The trainer can check the collarbone quickly so obviously they knew it wasn’t and they let him play lmao Was just going off what the article stated, it’s just commentary on the broader issue of win at all costs mentality. You really are a bit of a whinger hey, I never once in that thread attacked CC over it

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole quote is still correct. The trainer can check the collarbone quickly so obviously they knew it wasn’t and they let him play lmao Was just going off what the article stated, it’s just commentary on the broader issue of win at all costs mentality. You really are a bit of a whinger hey, I never once in that thread attacked CC over it
Sorry I cant hear you ………… over the reverse beeper :tearsofjoy: :tonguewink:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t feel bad you weren’t the only one.