Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs be offering 250k more than any tigers offer per season... They have Nico on a big deal and have stupidly extended some backs they didn't need to.
Correct and Gus will offer whatever is required to get him. He knows we need AFB and will pay him whatever is required. No club will be able to match what we can. We have more money left than anyone else.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Correct and Gus will offer whatever is required to get him. He knows we need AFB and will pay him whatever is required. No club will be able to match what we can. We have more money left than anyone else.
That’s true but all I’ll say to that is if a team want him, and are willing to pay for it, they will re shuffle their roster to make it work.
For example tigers would offload Klemmer and contribute 200 large for someone to take him and that creates 550k and a roster spot and all of a sudden they have money.
That still not enough? They don’t rr sign Nofa and that’s another 350k saved of u replace him with a junior
I think most clubs could play these games

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in the Shark territory and the pub talk is that Moylan and Tracey have freed up $1m to throw at AFB - they are a delusional bunch down here!! Also, apparently, we paid Tracey 500k per season!! I just shake my head - shit I hope we beat them this season!!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I live in the Shark territory and the pub talk is that Moylan and Tracey have freed up $1m to throw at AFB - they are a delusional bunch down here!! Also, apparently, we paid Tracey 500k per season!! I just shake my head - shit I hope we beat them this season!!
I used to live there too, their fans are fucked. Dumbest *****.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The report I read was Moylan and Tracey only freed up 500k. No way are we paying Tracey that much

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are they expecting Santa to drop in through the chimney too :laughing:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The report I read was Moylan and Tracey only freed up 500k. No way are we paying Tracey that much
Tracey would of got an upgrade to come here. I'd doubt/hope it isn't 500k. I'd guess closer to 350k.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fonua-Blake to tour Belmore and meet Ciraldo
Daily Telegraph

Addin Fonua-Blake jetted into Sydney on Friday as he prepares to step up talks with the three clubs interested in signing him for 2025.

Sunday Sesh understands Fonua-Blake had dinner with Canterbury head of football Phil Gould on Friday night and is expected to be given a tour of the club’s Belmore headquarters over the weekend, where he will likely hold further talks with coach Cameron Ciraldo.

The Bulldogs have been active in the player market but are yet to fix their problems in the middle of the field. Fonua-Blake would be an easy answer, although he is still 12 months away from being released by the Warriors.

At some point in the next fortnight he is also expected to hold further meetings with St George Illawarra head coach Shane Flanagan and Wests Tigers mentor Benji Marshall, and tour their respective facilities.

The plan is to knock over the talks with clubs while Fonua-Blake and his wife Ana are on a break from training with the Warriors. Once Fonua-Blake has made his choice, the chosen club will then sit down with the Warriors to try to nut out a deal.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fonua-Blake to tour Belmore and meet Ciraldo
Daily Telegraph

Addin Fonua-Blake jetted into Sydney on Friday as he prepares to step up talks with the three clubs interested in signing him for 2025.

Sunday Sesh understands Fonua-Blake had dinner with Canterbury head of football Phil Gould on Friday night and is expected to be given a tour of the club’s Belmore headquarters over the weekend, where he will likely hold further talks with coach Cameron Ciraldo.

The Bulldogs have been active in the player market but are yet to fix their problems in the middle of the field. Fonua-Blake would be an easy answer, although he is still 12 months away from being released by the Warriors.

At some point in the next fortnight he is also expected to hold further meetings with St George Illawarra head coach Shane Flanagan and Wests Tigers mentor Benji Marshall, and tour their respective facilities.

The plan is to knock over the talks with clubs while Fonua-Blake and his wife Ana are on a break from training with the Warriors. Once Fonua-Blake has made his choice, the chosen club will then sit down with the Warriors to try to nut out a deal.
If he's meeting us first that's good. Gets our offer, uses other clubs as leverage after seeing us, then comes back and say club x offered me this can you match.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's meeting us first that's good. Gets our offer, uses other clubs as leverage after seeing us, then comes back and say club x offered me this can you match.
I would imagine that if anyone can get him it’s Gus. Time will tell, big big achievement and change to the team if this happens. Can’t wait to see us back up top

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I sure hope that Turner won't be on hand to give him the tour of the facilities.

That would be enough to send anyone packing.
Have you breakfast of champions numbnuts.
Have you supporter ****. Well, have you!? :tearsofjoy: