Adam Scott chokes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Poor bloke. Up by 3 strokes with 4 holes to go at 'The Open' which is one of the majors in golf. He's choked previously in the final round of a major when in command but this looked his as he was playing beautifully. What happens in the next 4 holes? Bogey, bogey, bogey, bogey to lose by 1 stroke to Ernie Els.

He had a 5-7 footer for par to take it to sudden death and missed. Rated as the best since Greg Norman, he is destined to keep buckling in majors when leading.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol but it was a great putt by els to get to -7, great pressure creator

i loved that he choked because he was playing a real pu$$y safe game

also i dont like his smile

also i dont like that hes with ana ivanovic tbh, if it wasnt for him maybe id have a chance

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i never see her at his golf tournaments lol. She must hate golf big time.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never see her at his golf tournaments lol. She must hate golf big time.
she was following him around at the Lakes last year at the Oz open .... she looks even better in the
flesh =) =) ... walking amongst the gallery , she really stands out...

Its the second time that Scott has lost a major to a South African who has pulled a final 9 holes
out of his arse .....

Malla

Reaction score
He deserved to lose. One reason why Tiger was so dominant for a long time is because even when in commanding positions (like Scotts today) he kept attacking the hole and always went for the birdie. This final round by Scott was boring, very defensive and soft.. this is why he choked.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He deserved to lose. One reason why Tiger was so dominant for a long time is because even when in commanding positions (like Scotts today) he kept attacking the hole and always went for the birdie. This final round by Scott was boring, very defensive and soft.. this is why he choked.
Have to agree with some of his course management problems he had in the final round...
He was spanking his driver all day, and should have gone for the short par 4 16th , rather
than a short iron off the tee....

I think when the ball moved on him , when he was summing up his 3rd shot on the first par 5,
farked him up big time... he wasn't right when playing the shot... and made a poor putt approach,
missing a certain birdie opportunity..... He was also tentative all day, leaving a lot of putts inches short...

But... that's what pressure can do to you , he handled it better than G Mac did .... El's had the
luxury of not expecting to win, and didn't have any real pressure on him.... plenty of tournaments
have been won over the years with players finishing in the club house early...

As for Tiger.... what's doing???? he has totally lost the plot with his driver ... saw him practising out here
at the Lakes last year, he was hitting his driver like a hacker... was going all over the place.... you can't
make birdies if you are constantly hitting approach shots from 200 yards...

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I feel bad for Adam Scott cause his Aussies best on the tour ... oh well next time

What's with Golfers and Tennis players ? Me boi McIlroy is with that Wazniaki girl

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel bad for Adam Scott cause his Aussies best on the tour ... oh well next time

What's with Golfers and Tennis players ? Me boi McIlroy is with that Wazniaki girl

Garcia was with Hingis for a while too ....and who couldn;t forget Norman with Chris Event =P =P

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Would have to watch some UFC to see a bigger choke tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.