Adam Reynolds

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry this might be irrelevant to some people but just curious about people's opinions on Adam...
Goes down a lot then makes quick recoveries...
I know he can play footy but is he really tough or does he milk for a penalty..

Maybe it was the commentators but I thought he was gone at first last night, but looked as though he finished the game injury free...

Remember the the Easter friday/James Graham incident where he was going to have a long term injury but only ended up missing 1 week if I recall...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He wasn't trying to milk a penalty. His groin got stretched badly and he's lucky it wasn't a more serious injury. He's a tough little player. He's been playing with shot knees and hamstrings for years. That's why Souths got rid of him. And he still barely misses any games.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry this might be irrelevant to some people but just curious about people's opinions on Adam...
Goes down a lot then makes quick recoveries...
I know he can play footy but is he really tough or does he milk for a penalty..

Maybe it was the commentators but I thought he was gone at first last night, but looked as though he finished the game injury free...

Remember the the Easter friday/James Graham incident where he was going to have a long term injury but only ended up missing 1 week if I recall...
Trying to fake it till you make it attitude. Same with Staggs with crusher. Ref saw straight through it thank God.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a high IQ player like Cam Smith. Even though he barely runs the ball anymore he is still a highly influential player.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s a bit of both for me, he plays tough, he’s definitely carried a lot of niggling injuries for along time. But he definitely plays for penalties and time off the clock or to give his forwards a rest.
Another player like Walsh....if they played for us...heroes :grinning:

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam Reynolds made one poor choice last night. Bronx had the riff on the ropes at 24 - 8 but took the foot off the accelerator (did they think they had it won?) . Reynolds continual choice of the short dropout (which clearly wasn't working) was their downfall but that was on Reynolds. Poor defensive reads due to not getting he ball back from the dropouts and sustained pressure on their own goal line from penriff cooked them.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos fans saying he was nervous as hell going into the match, judging from the pre-game interview and hugging his family goodbye before getting prepared for the game. Not what you would expect from a seasoned finals campaigner.

I reckon he's a bottles it when under the pump. I remember a game in 2014 where Ennis kept putting him off his game by rushing up on him and doing little stuff like pulling the strings of his shorts.

If Ennis plays in 2014, game would've been different.

Malla

Reaction score
Adam Reynolds made one poor choice last night. Bronx had the riff on the ropes at 24 - 8 but took the foot off the accelerator (did they think they had it won?) . Reynolds continual choice of the short dropout (which clearly wasn't working) was their downfall but that was on Reynolds. Poor defensive reads due to not getting he ball back from the dropouts and sustained pressure on their own goal line from penriff cooked them.
One? He made numerous poor choices and played zero part in any of Brisbane’s tries. Speed bump in defence too! Good on him tho!

Malla

Reaction score
Broncos fans saying he was nervous as hell going into the match, judging from the pre-game interview and hugging his family goodbye before getting prepared for the game. Not what you would expect from a seasoned finals campaigner.

I reckon he's a bottles it when under the pump. I remember a game in 2014 where Ennis kept putting him off his game by rushing up on him and doing little stuff like pulling the strings of his shorts.

If Ennis played and it went down to 20 mins left with us 6-6, guarantee we get close to winning if not win in a close one.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also think that appointing Adam Gee as the ref was the smartest move the NRLol has done in ages. He had a reasonably good game last night. My only issue is that the GF last night was a lose/lose for all other fans. It was either the Kwee Lanas carrying on about beating NSW in both NRLol and Origin or it was the "Riff" raff spewing sh!t about the greatest team in modern times and how Cleary is the G.O.A.T etc, etc..... bl00dy insuffersble from either direction.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One? He made numerous poor choices and played zero part in any of Brisbane’s tries. Speed bump in defence too! Good on him tho!
Yes Malla one... but it was continuous.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
- he took a dive
- he cost Brisbane 8 points off his boot
- he kicked out on the full at a crucial time
- he couldn’t protect a 16 point lead with a quarter of the game left

He’s ok, he’s not it tho!
I suppose that makes Ben Hunt feel better.

It certainly makes me feel better that Broncos have lost their last 2 GFs as well....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I thought he looked, and spoke, nervous in the pre-game interview as well. He has had most of the pressure all season with the heavy accolade as being the creator and general of the Broncs rise to success. It can affect even the most experienced I guess.

TBF Cleary only started dominating the game after what 65 mins? and Broncs had little possession after that.

It was silly of Reynolds to listen to Joey and his silly advice that short drop outs were the only way to go lol.