Adam Goodes saga - whats your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So can we pretend to be white settlers and fukin shoot him?
You can pretend to be white settlers and pretend to shoot him. He'll probably complain but you can just say that you're doing what he was doing.

Of course if you keep doing it then it becomes harassment.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Aborigines never invaded other countries killing their people with spears unlike the white settlers.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The Aborigines never invaded other countries killing their people with spears unlike the white settlers.
white settelers didn't use spears they used guns.......most of them didn't come here by choice either

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

[FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to be honest , non of the people in the crowd invaded or harmed any aboriginal to whom Goodes was pretending to throw the spear at.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If my great great grand father , who could be have been of brahman cast and killed an untouchable in india cos he was a lower cast hindu, that doesnt mean I or my generation would have to pay for my ancestors crime and sins to all untouchables in india. [/FONT]

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Idiots or racists think that Goodes wanted to actually kill those people in the crowd or to scare them into thinking he wanted them dead.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Idiots or racists think that Goodes wanted to actually kill those people in the crowd or to scare them into thinking he wanted them dead.
Ok mate here's one for ya..... If he did the exact same thing to the umpire instead of the crowd would it have still been viewed as ok?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He was just doing a dance. It wasn't directed at anybody. People just want any excuse to let out their racism/hate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He danced towards the crowd and held up an imaginary spear but never threw the imaginary spear.

It was in retaliation for them booing him while he was taking the kick though and that initially booing was most likely because he called the girl out for being racist or for his Australia day comments.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So is every other athlete gonna play the race card when they get booed? If they do, just cancel every sport.

I was booing that Eden Guerrero guy from the Long Bay Roosters, I must hate Italians. I boo Robert Farah, does that mean I hate Arabs? Wait... I do. Disregard.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So is every other athlete gonna play the race card when they get booed? If they do, just cancel every sport.

I was booing that Eden Guerrero guy from the Long Bay Roosters, I must hate Italians. I boo Robert Farah, does that mean I hate Arabs? Wait... I do. Disregard.
You hate Arabs, you are going to jail now how dare you hate arabs you bloody Arab lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Im italian and I hate the wogs , cept for that dirty cruise boat captain that ran a ground getting a blow job , and that dirty prime minister that hosted bunga bunga parties.
Come to think of it we are deviant champions fukk the Welsh though cause I don't like em

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im italian and I hate the wogs , cept for that dirty cruise boat captain that ran a ground getting a blow job , and that dirty prime minister that hosted bunga bunga parties.
Come to think of it we are deviant champions fukk the Welsh though cause I don't like em

and I hate Indians......... of all the lower casts.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK. This is my attempt to lighten the subject. It came as an email to me and I can't see it as offensive. Funny yes:-)

Aboriginal Tracker

An Australian tour guide was showing a group of American tourists the Top End.

On their way to Kakadu he was describing the amazing abilities of the Australian Aborigines to track man or beast over land, through the air and under the sea.

The Americans were incredulous.

Later in the day, as the group rounded a bend on the highway they discovered, lying in the middle of the road, an Aborigine.

He had one ear pressed to the white line, whilst his left leg was held high in the air!

The bus stopped and the guide and the tourists gathered around the prostrate Aborigine...

"Hey Jacky," said the tour guide, "what are you tracking and what are you listening for?"

The aborigine replied, "Down the road about 25 miles is a 1971 Valiant Ute... It's a red one… the left front tyre is bald...

The front end is out of whack, and him got bloody dents in every panel...

There are 9 black fellas in the back, all drinking warm sherry.

There are 3 kangaroos on the roof rack and 4 dogs on the front seat."

The American tourists moved forward, astounded by this precise and detailed knowledge.

"God Lord man, how do you know all that?," asked one.

The Aborigine replied:.. ‘I fell out of the ****en thing about half an hour ago!"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Goodes is ****ing wanker, can't wait to see the back of him so the boys can focus on footy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Goodes gets booed coz hes a tool. He antagonises the crowds simulating throwing spears at them with a pissed off look on his face, he gets kids kicked out of games for heckling him. He says stupid things in the media and does stupid things on the field. But apparently its all about racism. My ass.
most of the booing happened before all those things, so the booers are just using that as a cover story for the booing

if you think they booed for such a long time because of the girl then why did they do it for so long, cherry evans was like a boo for 1 week then its over

if its not racism its placeism

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So they hate sydney?
they do hate sydney, but there is definitely some extra meaning in the boo, im guessing there are some much bigger assholes in the AFL, perhaps drunk drivers etc who receive no boos

Status
Not open for further replies.