Opinion Adam Elliott

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Did he even play a decent half of football with us at all?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did he even play a decent half of football with us at all?
Played plenty of good games, tbh....probably more than should be expected of a proper baller stuck in a field of potatoes

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's versatile, he's loyal and he has been one of the form players in the comp in recent weeks.

Week by week, Ricky Stuart is slowly coaching the failure out of Adam and helping him develop into the player he always had the potential to be.

I've been telling you all along that the club's decision to release him was a foolish one. Week by week, I am being proven correct.

Expect another MOTM performance from Adam this Friday. You have been warned.
Be WARNED...Don't invite him to your BBQ after the game :grimacing::fearscream::tearsofjoy:

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's versatile, he's loyal and he has been one of the form players in the comp in recent weeks.

Week by week, Ricky Stuart is slowly coaching the failure out of Adam and helping him develop into the player he always had the potential to be.

I've been telling you all along that the club's decision to release him was a foolish one. Week by week, I am being proven correct.

Mate no offence to you, but he’s a dickhead and liability to the club. Glad he was sacked.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bloke has been poor (I have seen the same shit he dished here) and had 1 good game…. It’s round 9 coming up. For 500k? Fuck that. Not to mention he’s a toxic **** for the environment of a club knowing he will fick his best mates misses if given the chance/

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate no offence to you, but he’s a dickhead and liability to the club. Glad he was sacked.
Dickheads are the lifeblood of the game, mate. The game is littered with utterly shit blokes....Elliott isn't one of them. He's a young bloke who has been brought up in a binge drinking culture, has had some issues with making bad decisions on the booze, is actually doing something about it, and starting to play some great footy as a result.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bloke has been poor (I have seen the same shit he dished here) and had 1 good game…. It’s round 9 coming up. For 500k? Fuck that. Not to mention he’s a toxic **** for the environment of a club knowing he will fick his best mates misses if given the chance/
Not true. He was also probably Canberra's best against Penrith. He has been steadily improving week by week. As for the threat of him rooting his mates' missus, I doubt his teammates or the people who actually know him are worried about him making that mistake again. You really have to stop the pearl clutching..... as far as despicable acts by footy players go, Elliott wouldn't even make the top 1000

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Respect you and your opinions, but this time you are WRONG. Only thing he contributed to us was bad publicity, wrong sided penalty counts on his favour he had passion and im told a big dick and balls but that just got in the way of his running.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don’t do ice it isn’t good for you papi

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dickheads are the lifeblood of the game, mate. The game is littered with utterly shit blokes....Elliott isn't one of them. He's a young bloke who has been brought up in a binge drinking culture, has had some issues with making bad decisions on the booze, is actually doing something about it, and starting to play some great footy as a result.
In this post you list complete utter dribble excuses for fucking your best mates wife…

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not true. He was also probably Canberra's best against Penrith. He has been steadily improving week by week. As for the threat of him rooting his mates' missus, I doubt his teammates or the people who actually know him are worried about him making that mistake again. You really have to stop the pearl clutching..... as far as despicable acts by footy players go, Elliott wouldn't even make the top 1000
In this post you make yourself look like a bigger goose by saying “mistake again” like you accidentally fuck your best mates misses?

The ***** a dog. I don’t care what excuse you list of team environments and drinking cultures… that isn’t a fucking excuse. I’ve been there. Most blokes have grown up with a few closes mates and get completely and utterly in bad states as a teenager/early adult.

My brother was in the armed forces and I know a lot of them close. I’ve got some mates that I’ve grown up with and been in all sorts of states with. I’ve also got a group of mates that I’ve sparred with due to sport I’ve been involved with and travelled with etc and all been close. Gone out drinking. Contact sport and “boys club”.

None of us would ever disrespect each other, or ourselves Fucking ya mates misses.

Real low life and toxic as fuck environment for someone like that.

Saying he was one of their best in a game they got flogged by 30? Wow how good.

He’s been poor in most games. Had 1 good game in a third of the season.

We did the right thing Fucking him off and for couple hundred k more we have signed the best back rower in the game that is so much better than Elliott it’s not even funny.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

@Flanagun your slowly proving your as dumb as Adumb Smelliot

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The last man of the match performance he had for the raiders was when he was playing for the bulldogs