Opinion Adam Elliott

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I loved his error playing the ball that the roosters got possession and scored after letting them back into the game

Blokes fucking trash.

Sutton had great stats to.

Roosters are shit (we beat them) they also had both jwh and Collins out along with teddy and whoever else.

No teddy. No chooks.

Elliott is average as fuck.

Just need crapagan gone now to!!
He's produced the same sort of numbers consistently for 2 months now...trusdt you to zero in on an error. You're wrong. He has been outstanding this yesar and anyone with a shred of sense and or objectivity would admit that.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His new teammates love him. But hey, I guess a bunch of keyboard warriors with skid marked undies are in a much better position to judge,
Cool story bro. Wonder which team mates gf gets fucked first?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's produced the same sort of numbers consistently for 2 months now...trusdt you to zero in on an error. You're wrong. He has been outstanding this yesar and anyone with a shred of sense and or objectivity would admit that.
I just told a fact. Same stupid errors that allow teams to turn momentum.

He’s playing in a very good pack against a pack missing 3 starters off the top of my head in jwh Collins and radley

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Like the Roosters?
He wasn’t too bad at the roosters. They just expected a rookie to be Cooper Cronk. His time at the roosters didn’t help him either, to be honest. Robinson changes playmakers like most people change underwear.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Going so well he had to leave ok
He is choosing to leave to be close to his partner,. Raiders are trying to convince him to stay.

Can’t believe some of you flops are still trying to deny he’s playing great footy. Lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I just told a fact. Same stupid errors that allow teams to turn momentum.

He’s playing in a very good pack against a pack missing 3 starters off the top of my head in jwh Collins and radley
Ok, I’ll repeat again. Try really hard to understand this time. He has been producing similar stats against all teams for the past few months. Pretty much since he landed a starting role.

Yeah, he made a few errors yesterday. All players make errors. Elliott has only made 6 all season. 156 players have made more errors than him. The only reason he made so many for is is our team was doing nothing snd he was trying to make something happen.

Can’t believe some of you can’t even admit he’s playing great footy this year. The cognitive bias is unbelievable.

Face it, you were wrong.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ok, I’ll repeat again. Try really hard to understand this time. He has been producing similar stats against all teams for the past few months. Pretty much since he landed a starting role.

Yeah, he made a few errors yesterday. All players make errors. Elliott has only made 6 all season. 156 players have made more errors than him. The only reason he made so many for is is our team was doing nothing snd he was trying to make something happen.

Can’t believe some of you can’t even admit he’s playing great footy this year. The cognitive bias is unbelievable.

Face it, you were wrong.
No, we aren’t wrong. He is a shit **** and fringe first grader. Flanagan is not even fringe. You are just having a laugh denying facts.

Elliott always had the ability to do good shit. He also undoes it with stupid shit. Regularly. Both on and off the field. Nothing changed except as you pointed out he’s not playing with more shit *****. He’s playing with a very good pack where he can be a decent fringe first grader following topine and papali and whitehead and other elite players. Not Stimson and Napa and other flops. Oh and flopagan. Ya other mate [emoji23]

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No, we aren’t wrong. He is a shit **** and fringe first grader. Flanagan is not even fringe. You are just having a laugh denying facts.

Elliott always had the ability to do good shit. He also undoes it with stupid shit. Regularly. Both on and off the field. Nothing changed except as you pointed out he’s not playing with more shit *****. He’s playing with a very good pack where he can be a decent fringe first grader following topine and papali and whitehead and other elite players. Not Stimson and Napa and other flops. Oh and flopagan. Ya other mate [emoji23]
He has been their best forward along with Tapine …. And is ahead of every member of the forward pack that is supposedly carrying him on the Dally M leaderboard. And his discipline has been very good.

He’s much more than just a fringe first grader. He is well on his way to becoming one of the better locks in the comp, I was right, you were wrong. Not sure if you’re too stubborn to face facts, or just dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. I suspect the latter. If you were just stubborn you could do what most of the other people who got it wrong about Elliott are doing and just avoid the thread like the plague. Lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Face it, you were wrong.
Yet you can't admit that Flanagan is terrible or is playing badly.. Hmmmm. Hypocrite much?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’m glad he’s gone but I’m also happy for him that he’s going alright. No hard feelings. He’s gone.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yet you can't admit that Flanagan is terrible or is playing badly.. Hmmmm. Hypocrite much?
I’m just telling you not to judge the bloke too harshly. He is trying to rebuild confidence after what was a really difficult year for him and has been asked to perform a very simple role in the team - steer the team around the park so Burton can focus on kicking and playmaking, defend well and take on the line every now and then.

You lot always fall into the same trap. You talk about how terrible a player is and they end up going to another team snd looking serviceable…. Or in Elliott’s case, very good.

Hell, I think even Avo could do alright if he finds his position snd the right club environment. Just don’t think it’s going to happen at our club. He needs a hard as coach who will shout some sense into him.

Elliott just needed to get off the booze and find balance and contentment in his personal life.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m glad he’s gone but I’m also happy for him that he’s going alright. No hard feelings. He’s gone.
Good for you. Good to see not everybody is holding a grudge.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That and the fact he just actually said Elliott has been the raiders best behind tapine shows he’s fucking clueless.

Papali is clearly light years ahead of Elliott. Blokes got no Fucking idea or is a really shit troll.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That and the fact he just actually said Elliott has been the raiders best behind tapine shows he’s fucking clueless.

Papali is clearly light years ahead of Elliott. Blokes got no Fucking idea or is a really shit troll.
Take a look at the dally m leaderboard, matey. You should be able to understand what it tells you, even though you are dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Take a look at the dally m leaderboard, matey. You should be able to understand what it tells you, even though you are dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.
Good one flopo.

If you think Elliott is better then papali you need to check in to a mental ward. Actually with flopogan as your other idol I think they can’t even help you.

Dumb doesn’t come close to a response to that dribble.

Duds follow duds I guess. Come back to reality with your trolls.