Adam Elliott must be re-signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott has is a new player this year now that he is getting more game time. He's also off contract and every game he is playing he's putting more zero's on his contract. Surely it's the end of Eastwood playing out wide. This bloke needs needs to be signed ASAP!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%. Des is a big fan so he'll probably sign him to a 6 year deal worth 12 million back ended so the last year is worth 5 Mil.

In all seriousness but, he's playing brilliant. Definitely needs to be signed

I didn't think much of him but fuck he's come along this year

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He made a name for himself tonight

Hôt-dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He deserves a new contract. Looks like he works hard on his game and has patience being put on the bench with no game last year. Like Marley said he runs great lines

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliott has is a new player this year now that he is getting more game time. He's also off contract and every game he is playing he's putting more zero's on his contract. Surely it's the end of Eastwood playing out wide. This bloke needs needs to be signed ASAP!
I hope so
Something about him reminds be of Jackson and Finucan when they came on the scene

N

Natboy

He's always been a great prospect.
I don't understand why he copped it when he played limited minutes and made a few errors but some people wanted to go down on Lloyd Perrett

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope so
Something about him reminds be of Jackson and Finucan when they came on the scene
Much better than Finucane at the same age, his ball security leaves Finucane for dead.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree! He has improved so much this year. He is a true edge back rower. Eastwood needs to start on the bench and play up the middle when he comes on!

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.