News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't worry, Adam won't play finals. He'll find someone to play with in a toilet cubicle or something & get sacked or suspended.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF Broncos bet the Dragons next week, and if a Tigers side playing for nothing but pride beat the Raiders, Broncos make the finals and Raiders drop out.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF Broncos bet the Dragons next week, and if a Tigers side playing for nothing but pride beat the Raiders, Broncos make the finals and Raiders drop out.
What odds that happening?

Can't see the Raiders getting beaten by the Tigers but suppose anything is possible.

If both Raiders and Broncos win then Raiders still take 8th spot as they're currently 43 points better off than the Raiders on for and against.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What odds that happening?

Can't see the Raiders getting beaten by the Tigers but suppose anything is possible.

If both Raiders and Broncos win then Raiders still take 8th spot as they're currently 43 points better off than the Raiders on for and against.
I do recall in the 2002 season, i went to the Sea Eagles v Panthers game at Brooky. Final round.
All Manly had to do was win and they were in the semis.
That year, the Panthers were dead last and had already wrapped up the spoon.
Packed ground at Brookvale and at half time the Panthers were winning 48-6. Yes, 48-6.
That was the day Peter Sharp who was coaching the Sea Eagles walked into the dressing at half time and said something like "f##ck you all" and walked out.
Nothing is guaranteed.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do recall in the 2002 season, i went to the Sea Eagles v Panthers game at Brooky. Final round.
All Manly had to do was win and they were in the semis.
That year, the Panthers were dead last and had already wrapped up the spoon.
Packed ground at Brookvale and at half time the Panthers were winning 48-6. Yes, 48-6.
That was the day Peter Sharp who was coaching the Sea Eagles walked into the dressing at half time and said something like "f##ck you all" and walked out.
Nothing is guaranteed.
Saints v Broncos match is before the West Tigers v Raiders match so Broncos destiny is in their own hands in that they have to win an beat Saints easily, which won't be easy as it's at Kogarah Jubilee.

I did hear the Broncos get Cobbo and Carrigan back so that helps but they certainly need to turn things around quickly. They can beat Saints but if they don't beat them easily then every Broncos fan will become a West Tigers fan next Sunday afternoon.

I said a few weeks back that Raiders would make the 8 and I feel they're a side that many in the 8 will be hoping they don't have to meet as I feel they can go deep into the Finals

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s possible, but I had a feeling before Canberra making the 8 was a probability. I don’t think they are gonna spill their bickies.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The real question is what method will the NRL use to get the Donkeys into the Finals.

Is is very important for the NRL to have both Melbourne and Brisbane playing in the Finals. They have helped Melbourne recently by not suspending players that if playing for any other team would have been suspended. What are they going to come up with to save the Donkeys?

Always

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The real question is what method will the NRL use to get the Donkeys into the Finals.

Is is very important for the NRL to have both Melbourne and Brisbane playing in the Finals. They have helped Melbourne recently by not suspending players that if playing for any other team would have been suspended. What are they going to come up with to save the Donkeys?

Always
They’re gone as they have to win & they may very well beat Dragons but they have to beat them by way more than 43 points to be ahead of the Raiders on for and against.

On form and away from home they’ll struggle. Lose they’re definitely gone as I can’t see West Tigers beating the Raiders.

Malla

Reaction score
Don't miss Adam tear up at leaving Canberra (it's been the highlight of his career :(

I can't stand his voice

I wanna throat punch the dog

He came down on his own... he said that like it was a trip half way across the world lol 2 hour drive bro, relax. Fuckin self centered prick

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
All the weak gutted dogs have egg on their face.

Get on board the Raiders finals bandwagon and save some face now before it's too late.
For their 1 week in the finals? I like my bandwagons to last longer.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
To be fair as a raiders supporter we are the absolute masters of kicking ourselves in the balls … yes it’s unlikely we get thrashed by the tigers etc but nothing would surprise me knowing this team

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Checking the for and against the broncos need to win by 43 and have us lose to get in … ? Is this correct

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Never mind the Tyson Gamble gamble is on again this week … saints by 8

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checking the for and against the broncos need to win by 43 and have us lose to get in … ? Is this correct
If Broncos win by less than 43 then they have to rely on West Tigers beating the Raiders.

If Raiders win, Broncos would've had to have beaten Saints by a lot more than 43 points as that is how far they are behind the Raiders on for and against.

In short Raiders IMO will make the 8 and Broncos are finished.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott is going to make Nelson his bitch next week all while progessing through to week 2 of the finals.