News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliot shat on the raiders after they gave him a life line couldn’t wait to get out of the joint after 12 months. His dick tends to influence most of his decision making.
He shat on them by playing his ass out all year and then deciding to move to be closer with his partner. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve read in ages. If he was thinking with his dick, he’d want to be further away from his partner so he could play up. He moved for the sake of a loving and stable relationship. Something he probably needs now his son lives on the opposite end of the country. The raiders are the ones who decided to offer him a one year deal. And they got him on a salary that was as cheap as chips. Bet they wished they’d made it a longer term deal now.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He shat on them by playing his ass out all year and then deciding to move to be closer with his partner. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve read in ages. If he was thinking with his dick, he’d want to be further away from his partner so he could play up. He moved for the sake of a loving and stable relationship. Something he probably needs now his son lives on the opposite end of the country. The raiders are the ones who decided to offer him a one year deal. And they got him on a salary that was as cheap as chips. Bet they wished they’d made it a longer term deal now.
Yep Elliot is all about loving and stable relationships just ask his ex missus and lichaa. Biggest dog act to get a blowie from your best mates missus while in a relationship with someone else.
Do us all a favour flange fekk off and join him at the knights and as Elliot is such a great bloke sure he will cut you slops on milly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yep Elliot is all about loving and stable relationships just ask his ex missus and lichaa. Biggest dog act to get a blowie from your best mates missus while in a relationship with someone else.
Do us all a favour flange fekk off and join him at the knights and as Elliot is such a great bloke sure he will cut you slops on milly.
What a crude, uncouth thing to say!

We all make mistakes. Adam has identified the cause of bad decision making in his life, eliminated it and gone from strength to strength ever since.

About time you let go of the grudge, fella. If Lichaa can move on, no reason you can’t.

And thanks, but no. I believe I will stick around. Love me or hate me, I am part of the furniture here.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol I hate to say I told you so but…. Eh who am I kidding? I love to say I told you so. Just gotta beat the loser tigers and Adam’s Raiders are hot yo trot. Should be an easy first week of the finals against Parra, too.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol I hate to say I told you so but…. Eh who am I kidding? I love to say I told you so. Just gotta beat the loser tigers and Adam’s Raiders are hot yo trot. Should be an easy first week of the finals against Parra, too.
nah tigers will win next week but I think broncos might still lose to dragons anyway

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Faders are pretty much in. It's now who misses out - Souffs or Gronks?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Faders are pretty much in. It's now who misses out - Souffs or Gronks?
Can’t really see Brisbane winning next week. I think souths will probably beat the Cowboys tonight to book their ticket, but anything’s possible. They have 2 tough games to finish. If they lose tonight it will be very interesting.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
nah tigers will win next week but I think broncos might still lose to dragons anyway
Raiders in hood form with everything to play for….tigers shit with nothing to play for. Not impossible, but I don’t see it happening.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Raiders in hood form with everything to play for….tigers shit with nothing to play for. Not impossible, but I don’t see it happening.
tigers are playing to not get the spoon though so ofc they would want to to turn up at Leichhardt and get a result

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
tigers are playing to not get the spoon though so ofc they would want to to turn up at Leichhardt and get a result
That might want to, but they’re pretty shithouse, bro. Raiders are playing to secure a finals spot. Don’t see them not turning up.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The top 8 is somewhat finalized, those that are in now will make up the final 8 for the Finals, only change is the order they finish.

Broncos need an absolute miracle to make the 8 now. They have to beat Saints by nearly 50 next week and also rely on West Tigers to beat the Raiders to make the 8

That's not going to happen so the Broncos are gone.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can see the Storm bounce back next week against the Eels as if they lose that game they'll drop out of the top 4. Conversely Eels need to win that match to get into the top 4. So it's a huge game for both clubs.

Eels beat Storm earlier this year in Melbourne but it was a game that went down to the wire and a couple of the Eels tries were extremely lucky tries that came off kicks. Storm Roosters match was like a Finals game, it was a very tough and rough game.

I feel games like these really harden the teams for Finals Footy more so than a team flogging a lesser team like the Eels did to the Broncos who have succumbed to a lot of injuries and suspensions. Made the Eels look a lot better than they have been throughout the season but do concede they're playing well but need to go to another level against the Storm next week.

Storm wins they then move into 3rd on for and against with the Cowboys to play the Panthers in Townsville next Saturday night to try to get back into 3rd, IF they win, if not they finish 4th and most likely play the Panthers again in the first week of the Finals. Worth noting the last 2 times these teams have met Panthers have scored a total of 46 points to Cowboys 0.

The Roosters v Souths game is massive. On form you would expect the Rorters to win but Souths have beaten them the last 4 times they've played and will get Cook back next week so it's a toss of coin that game. In those last 4 games Roosters have scored a total of 52 to Souths 168 points.

Only thing certain is Penrith are minor premiers and the Raiders should finish 8th barring an absolute miracle.

Last edited: