• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club created the environment that led to his mad monday breach and senior officials egged him on all the way. The Lichaa incident was a 100 percent private matter that the club probably had no legal right to weigh into. They may find a legal justification to sack him, but it's not a sure thing. Club lawyers will be going over his contract with a fine tooth comb to see if it's even possible. If they wanna move that boy, they may have to either risk legal action, or pay some freight.

Yeah its the clubs fault that this guy is a dickhead.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah its the clubs fault that this guy is a dickhead.
It's not their fault if he's a dickhead, but if he gets arrested over a private club function during which senior officials were present and egging him and other players on, yeah, that partially is the club's fault.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Uncle Arthur’s just been on 2GB telling everyone what a good bloke Elliott is and telling us “how hard he’s doing it” he’s spoken to the board apparently and told them how disappointed he’ll be if he’s gone next year.

He’s been calling players from Jackson to Meaney and no one wants him gone (apparently).

Said he was mentoring him but obviously failed but covid has stopped them meeting every week.

I wish this guy would keep himself out of the media.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Uncle Arthur’s just been on 2GB telling everyone what a good bloke Elliott is and telling us “how hard he’s doing it” he’s spoken to the board apparently and told them how disappointed he’ll be if he’s gone next year.

He’s been calling players from Jackson to Meaney and no one wants him gone (apparently).

Said he was mentoring him but obviously failed but covid has stopped them meeting every week.

Bless you, Uncle Arthur.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Now's Gus' chance to establish his authority including over Arthur trying to influence the Board.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Honestly what has he actually done? Is he even paying for sponsorship right now? I've heard of others doing stuff in the background but nothing about him.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The club created the environment that led to his mad monday breach and senior officials egged him on all the way. The Lichaa incident was a 100 percent private matter that the club probably had no legal right to weigh into. They may find a legal justification to sack him, but it's not a sure thing. Club lawyers will be going over his contract with a fine tooth comb to see if it's even possible. If they wanna move that boy, they may have to either risk legal action, or pay some freight.
The lichaa incident is not a private matter….
Police being called for lichaa smashing a window where Elliott is because his mate is trying to or was Fucking his misses is 100% an issue the bulldogs have every right to act on its 100% bringing the club and game into …….. end.

The blokes had 3 strikes. If the nrl can fine him for two issues in one incident then clearly we can act. Plain and simple.

I look forward to the photo of the bungee [emoji23] it’s a Fucking gold response I’ll give you that.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well if the players want him gone, it's inevitable. But I am curious to know who these 'senior players' are? Jackson would be one obviously but who else? Hoppa and Thompson maybe?
Hoppa is gone next year anyway. Not sure why he'd have a say.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Same “disappointed” he was when the Anderson’s were axed lol