• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I wouldnt be against him getting sacked.
He's had a few chances now and he still fucks up.
This is a professional sport and he needs to be responsible for his actions.
In saying that, he might have a problem with the grog and whether he plays for the Dogs or not, if he cant stop getting into trouble on the drink he might want to consider rehab.
He is doing a rehab process. He was off the drink for 7mths till this incident.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If Millie Boyle doesn't have a problem with Elliott, why should those meat heads? Ahe's an adult woman who partook of her own free will. Lucky for those clowns the King will not play.
Geez mate, a tough couple of days?

Is Elliott still with his missus or are they seperated?

If he is separated, I think Adam should just be who he is. When he's not playing football or training he should get into a tuxedo or a dinner suit (preferably with a bow tie) and let it be know he likes drinking and shagging.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
She is getting off quite easy isn’t she? #Feminism101 it’s always the males fault because women are victims.
Yeah, modern feminists don't stand for criticism of women and conservatives think women need to be protected from their own autonomous decisions. I'm certainly not trying to blame Millie.....I think they are two grown adults who got a bit silly on the piss and no great harm was done. I guess the problem with Adam is that he has had a few priors.....but he had apparently not had a drink in 7 months.....he's not the only player out there who has struggled with the booze and decision making when under the influence of it.
Geez mate, a tough couple of days?

Is Elliott still with his missus or are they seperated?

If he is separated, I think Adam should just be who he is. When he's not playing football or training he should get into a tuxedo or a dinner suit (preferably with a bow tie) and let it be know he likes drinking and shagging.
Separated.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
According to Elliott. Who's word means Jack shit. For all we know he's been drinking the whole time.
According to Gus and people close to him at the club too....but hey, members of the kennel are in a much better position to judge and speculate than those who are around Adam every day.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You must have a mental disease..

Assume the position and get back down on your knees c'mon..

You don't really want to f with me, only n@#66@ that I trust is me... Etc lol.. great song..
Those were probably Elliott's exact words to Millie..

That whole 2001 album and The Chronic were brilliant albums. Still hold up after all these years. Dre is a genius. I wish he released Detox though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
According to Gus and people close to him at the club too....but hey, members of the kennel are in a much better position to judge and speculate than those who are around Adam every day.
They're just going off what he said. Do you think he was breath tested every day? You're smarter than that...

Like Gus said yesterday, Elliott's actions give everyone cause to speculate. Don't blame us for talking about another unwanted headline from your man crush.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly security witnessed more then “a kiss” happening in the cubicle of the men’s toilet at the establishment in question, hence why the were both kicked out .. other “players” wouldnt be publicly calling out Elliot as a rat if it was just a kiss between two consenting single adults in a toilet cubicle.
So is it possibly the security saw Boyle kissing Elliot's Rhino? Because an innocent kiss on the lips may not be something you'd get kicked out for.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They're just going off what he said. Do you think he was breath tested every day? You're smarter than that...

Like Gus said yesterday, Elliott's actions give everyone cause to speculate. Don't blame us for talking about another unwanted headline from your man crush.
Of course he wasn't breath tested, but if he had fallen off the wagon, the club would certaibnly be more likely to know about it than any of us.

I don't mind people talking about it.. What I don't like is people carrying on like he shot someone and making speculative judgments and assumptions about his character you're in no position to make. He's not a monster. He's a young man dealing with a drinking problem....and those who actually know him claim he had been doing well up until this slip up. If you actually know anyone who has battled addiction, you'll know it is a very difficult thing to deal with, so why not grow up a little and stop taking such sadistic glee in his struggles?

Some of the comments on here are just straight up nasty and messed up.