• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot is just a drink away from doing something stupid.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where is your evidence he has "lost the trust of the playing group". My, oh my some of you talk out of your a-holes.
There’s been suggestions the WAGs have an issue with Adam…

As for evidence, let me get my magnifying glasses out and make a call to Watson… lol people on here wanting proof for things.. grow up, it’s a forum, we form opinions and pass on what we have heard or observed.

Let me play this back to you, Elliot was drunk out in public and brought a female into the male toilets. Is that acceptable for you and I, no… why is it then acceptable to a professional athlete?

It’s his third discrepancy that has brought negative news to the club and it places serious doubt in Adam’s ability to maintain a leadership role within the team and his actions over the years have certainly contributed to team culture.

Personally, I don’t want to be wasting time talking about this bloke. Next…

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the Daily Mail, but quality headline

The grovelling phone call NRL bad boy made after toilet tryst with female player that's left his career hanging in the balance

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me play this back to you, Elliot was drunk out in public and brought a female into the male toilets. Is that acceptable for you and I, no… why is it then acceptable to a professional athlete?
Was he actually drunk or just had a few drinks? Since he wasn't removed from the premises for being drunk or refused service at the bar then there is no evidenced to support your claim.

Did he bring the female or did the female bring him or was it mutual agreement? Again there is no evidenced to support your claim.

We all know SBW did it (undeniably the full dead) at least once, most would agree that SBW is a professional athlete and it doesn't seem to have affected his career. It's hardly a rarity, you can pretty much bet that somewhere in the world right now a professional athlete will be doing it somewhere that they shouldn't and with someone that they shouldn't.

Always a Bulldog

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate the Daily Mail, but quality headline

The grovelling phone call NRL bad boy made after toilet tryst with female player that's left his career hanging in the balance

So without reading the article I gather it's one piss pot calling another for help. Fuck'em both!!! Laundy should stick to running his hotels and not his mouth.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There’s been suggestions the WAGs have an issue with Adam…

As for evidence, let me get my magnifying glasses out and make a call to Watson… lol people on here wanting proof for things.. grow up, it’s a forum, we form opinions and pass on what we have heard or observed.

It’s his third discrepancy that has brought negative news to the club and it places serious doubt in Adam’s ability to maintain a leadership role within the team and his actions over the years have certainly contributed to team culture.

Personally, I don’t want to be wasting time talking about this bloke. Next…
Oh well if there have been suggestions, then case closed. Since when have WAGS been part of a playing group, anyway? What nonsense. You can post as much speculation and hyperbolic hyperbolic crap as you like, but I reserve the right to challenge it. It just amuses me how some of you seem to have an intricate understanding of the club's inner workings.

It's not his finest hour, but not a sackable offence, in my opinion. I wonder if you were calling for SBW's head when he did the same thing and took it a step further. Players do worse things and keep their jobs almost every other week. He has two so called priors in five years at the club. In the first he was supported and egged on by the entire playing group, the coach and club officials and in the second, he was a private matter.

If the club decides to back him and support him through this tough time in his life, good on 'em.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Has Laundy actually fucking helped with anything?

Sounds like this **** is going to force us to keep this shit ****.
He helped bring Gus to the club, helped get Burton and JAC to the club, injected much needed funds into the club after we'd gone a long time without a front of jersey sponsor. He's done plenty in a pretty short space of time and to have someone with his financial clout on board is a huge asset, IMO.

I doubt he can force Gus to keep Elliott if Gus doesn't want to, though. Gus has control of the footy department. Judging from Gus's comments the other night, I don't think he wants Elliott gone either.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Millie said they are both single so I think we need to stop saying Elliott cheated in this instance (yes he fucked up with Lichaa I ain't defending that).

I agree with Paul Kent that its a joke Millie isn't investigated as if it was just a kiss in the bathroom I doubt it would've came out. If it was just a kiss, god there are some prude people in society that are pretty bothered. Just remember we had instances last year of guys messing around with under age girls and banging in nightclub toilets (which may or may not have been the case here) and we were saying don't get rid of CHN, unfair dismissal, etc etc.

Elliott is a bog average player and has some serious issues off the field away from rugby league but I don't like the double standard that if it was Thompson the narrative would be get over it and Khoury shouldn't sack him.

I've said it previously, Elliott needs to show some balls and walk away himself acknowledging he has a problem with alcohol. I would from my job if that was the case and my personal issues aren't even in the spotlight.
If it was only as reported (Toillet drinking all arvo, but was well behaved and he & Milie only went to the mens for a kiss), I'd agree they should both be investigated. Does the NRL integrity unit have the powiers to investigate NRLW players?

However, if Toillet is being investigated but Millie isn't, it adds weight to the theory we aren't being told the whole truth. If was only the kiss, why did Toillet get thrown out but Mille didn't...it was in the mens, if anything she was more in the wrong than him.

I'm still thinking he was acting the fool, and the kiss/tryst/hammer time in the mens was the final straw for him to be kicked out.

I'm really hoping everything was consensual, been nothing reported to say otherwise but that would be a reason why he was kicked out but she wasn't.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it was only as reported (Toillet drinking all arvo, but was well behaved and he & Milie only went to the mens for a kiss), I'd agree they should both be investigated. Does the NRL integrity unit have the powiers to investigate NRLW players?

However, if Toillet is being investigated but Millie isn't, it adds weight to the theory we aren't being told the whole truth. If was only the kiss, why did Toillet get thrown out but Mille didn't...it was in the mens, if anything she was more in the wrong than him.

I'm still thinking he was acting the fool, and the kiss/tryst/hammer time in the mens was the final straw for him to be kicked out.

I'm really hoping everything was consensual, been nothing reported to say otherwise but that would be a reason why he was kicked out but she wasn't.
That is a possibility but also a pretty heavy allegation and if true, then its a different story. Millie came out and said the opposite so can only assume that may not be the case. I wonder why Manly players like Josh Aloai are so pissed?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is a possibility but also a pretty heavy allegation and if true, then its a different story. Millie came out and said the opposite so can only assume that may not be the case. I wonder why Manly players like Josh Aloai are so pissed?
Maybe SmElliott cock blocked him :grinning:

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Am I the only one that sees the irony in a pub baron trying to give advice on abstaining from alcohol? That's like Scarface being your sponsor when you're in rehab for coke addiction..
alcohol & cocaine are both fine. It’s those who demonstrate time and time again they can’t handle their shit on it are the problem.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
alcohol & cocaine are both fine. It’s those who demonstrate time and time again they can’t handle their shit on it are the problem.
I agree but it just sounds a bit rich when someone who's made a fortune off the alcoholism and gambling addictions of his patrons in all of his establishments tries to come to the aid of someone struggling with alcohol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Millie has already come out and issued public comments of support for Elliott and you are implying it may not have been consentual. Lol get real.

As I understand it, both players were asked to leave the premises.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, really hoping it was all consensual, whatever IT was.

For Aloai to be publicly pissed, there must be something else to it but.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So would Laundy be happy to have one of his venues carrying a reputation as being a place where people hook up in the shitters (and therefore families avoiding it)? I HIGHLY doubt so.

Millie says they are both single, and it was just a kiss (and not trying to eat each others faces), so then what difference would it make kissing at the table in front of players? The excuse for heading to the toilets "for just a kiss" I do not buy, at all.

We all know things get heated and escalate fast in the throws of passion. There's a time and a place for everything, and it wasn't the place to be acting on foolish intentions that clearly went beyond "just a kiss".

This makes Millie look a bit "cheap" to be honest. Who jumps down a blokes throat she hasn't met for over a decade on a few drinks? Imagine her at the High School Reunion if thats the case.