Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't that a little bit shallow .... judging people by their appearance?
you obviously have not seen Dimitra. She is the biggest freak of this century. Bulldogs are her life. she has never missed a training session, and if you ever see her she will be wearing bulldogs gear 100%. even in the off seasons. Players have literally said she is annoying. She is also a stalker, not only of bulldogs players.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
that's not a very nice thing to say. what do people have against Dimitra? i always see random comments and have no idea why so many on heretease her
You obviously have not been harrased on msn by her Sylv!!

"Hi, do you think the bulldogs will win this weekend?"

Reply "yes"

10 mins later "Hi, do you think the bulldogs will win this weekend?"

Reply "ummm, yeah!!"

20 mins later "Hi, do you think the bulldogs will win this weekend?"

Reply: WTF, are you serious?

"Yeah, do you think they can win?"

Reply "fcuk me dead".....

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
you obviously have not seen Dimitra. She is the biggest freak of this century. Bulldogs are her life. she has never missed a training session, and if you ever see her she will be wearing bulldogs gear 100%. even in the off seasons. Players have literally said she is annoying. She is also a stalker, not only of bulldogs players.
Well, maybe you should say that I don't KNOW Dimitra - not I haven't SEEN Dimitra. There's the difference. What you are saying implies that you are judging her by her appearance.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Give your little a boy a teaspoon of cement so he can harden the fark up.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's shallow. People should be judged for who they are - not what they look like.
i agree...i always tell them off for the way they tease her looks.... BUT! my sympathy towards her was cut short when she made very racist remarks

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree, miss Utai you are going to crazy too quick.
You might ruin an innocent persons career, children are know to over exagerate things.
I still reckon you should tell the kid to htfu, we copped ear pulling and all as kids and we turned out fine
Problem is all you people are ultra soft these days
post of the year

Miss_Utai

New Pup
Reaction score
I agree, miss Utai you are going to crazy too quick.
You might ruin an innocent persons career, children are know to over exagerate things.
I still reckon you should tell the kid to htfu, we copped ear pulling and all as kids and we turned out fine
Problem is all you people are ultra soft these days
but you haven't got kids and you don't know the rights of a child so STFU

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol at the Gee-up still going?

i dont get it that a family can justify hitting their kid for misbehaving and that the worker who takes over the duty of care for 9 hours of the day doesn't have the same rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.