Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Miyagi

the btch slapped him on the face today, about one month ago the same carer pulled his ear because he wasn't listening
Slapping is harsh if it's true but ear pulling meh, kids deserve some form of punnishment for the fear factor.
But make sure the kid is not over exagerating because that is a trait of young children

Miss_Utai

New Pup
Reaction score
Slapping is harsh if it's true but ear pulling meh, kids deserve some form of punnishment for the fear factor.
But make sure the kid is not over exagerating because that is a trait of young children
i confronted her and she didn't deny it at all

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
baseball bat to the head... then when your done, you say "doesnt feel too good does it"

If my kid needs discipline, im the one to do it... i dont want other people touching my kids...

Miss_Utai

New Pup
Reaction score
baseball bat to the head... then when your done, you say "doesnt feel too good does it"

If my kid needs discipline, im the one to do it... i dont want other people touching my kids...
when i report her, she will prob won't be able to work with kids again

M

mofo sixx

back in 2003 , my next door neighbour went to pick up his daughter from a childcare centre only to find the place locked up every one had gone home

BUT , he could see his daughter lying on the floor asleep thru a window

they had locked up & somehow forgot his kid was still there!

this made national headlines at the time!

i think he sued them tbh

Miss_Utai

New Pup
Reaction score
back in 2003 , my next door neighbour went to pick up his daughter from a childcare centre only to find the place locked up every one had gone home

BUT , he could see his daughter lying on the floor asleep thru a window

they had locked up & somehow forgot his kid was still there!

this made national headlines at the time!

i think he sued them tbh
the same situation only happend a few months ago

Malla

Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Now go fuk the b1tches life up

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
yea becauase im warning other parents that live in the area not to send their children there!!!
sorry to burst your bubble but not everyone on here lives in guildford or its surrounding areas

the time spent posting it could've been used to figure out what to do and who to see

M

Mr Miyagi

I still say your kid is soft miss utai, sorry.
It would not suprise me if it was a puppy brush, soft parents = soft kids who later turn into homosexual children
If you ruin this persons life because she tried to control your misbehehaving child then thats sad

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's easy to judge when it's someone else's child. Would you seriously let another person touch or hurt your kid?

Irrespective of whether it was a soft tap or not, if I found out someone had laid a finger on my kid I would f*** them up.

Someone mentioned before, it's fine if it is the parent disciplining the child, but for anyone else....that's a no go zone.

I would discuss this with the owner of the child care center without the carers knowledge and bring it to their attention. There's no harm in raising the question.

M

Mr Miyagi

It's easy to judge when it's someone else's child. Would you seriously let another person touch or hurt your kid?

Irrespective of whether it was a soft tap or not, if I found out someone had laid a finger on my kid I would f*** them up.

Someone mentioned before, it's fine if it is the parent disciplining the child, but for anyone else....that's a no go zone.
This world has gone maddddd, watch this turn into a litigation case and Miss Utai to recieve 100 grand for her kid being impaired for life :rolleyes:
I am sure most people over 25 copped a tap here and there off a teacher for misbehaving , I truly doubt that it impacted on our lives that greatly.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This world has gone maddddd, watch this turn into a litigation case and Miss Utai to recieve 100 grand for her kid being impaired for life :rolleyes:
I am sure most people over 25 copped a tap here and there off a teacher for misbehaving badly, I truly doubt that it impacted on our lives that greatly.
Whether it has a big impact on the child's life or not is not the point. That's dramatising it a bit.

My point is....there is nothing wrong with Ms Utai being concerned about this or even wanting to raise it as a concern. Some of the posts I read seemed a bit harsh.

M

Mr Miyagi

Whether it has a big impact on the child's life or not is not the point. That's dramatising it a bit.

My point is....there is nothing wrong with Ms Utai being concerned about this or even wanting to raise it as a concern. Some of the posts I read seemed a bit harsh.
If you look at it on the other side of the coin it seems harsh to end someones career purely on speculation when it could be a pretty innocent situation that the kid has drummed up to be a major storm
I think she should thank her stars that these low paid workers who put up with little brats and are ill disciplined from soft parents.
If it was something excessive then fair enough, but she has not even made the effort to find out anything in detail before pressing the hang the witch button.

Status
Not open for further replies.