Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol you're an idiot to suggest a tsunami or any type of natural disaster is murder
why? either god made a direct decision to have a tsunami, a tsunami happened outside of gods power but god didnt stop it or god got pissed off because somebody ate an apple and created the conditions where he knew a tsunami would happen to the descendants of the apple eater

at best it would be like if i had a boat and saw another boat sinking, people were drowning and a simple action from myself to let them on my boat would save them, but because im a jerk i let them drown because i didnt like how loud they were playing their music

ok i dont know if thats murder but its something bad

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Funny how I am the non relgious one.
I will attack if you insult my faith. There are many other Athiests on here that respect us believers. You are just the uneducated bogan that gives them a bad name.

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I will attack if you insult my faith. There are many other Athiests on here that respect us believers. You are just the uneducated bogan that gives them a bad name.
Ok fella I am a bogan and uneducated!

Well that is sorted back to termination of a pregnancy!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I've never seen Muslims stand up for Jesus, maybe if it's in the context of isa from the Quran they would, but not when Jesus is portrayed as Christ from the bible and made fun of on a regular basis.
I have witnessed respect from Muslims towards Mary in Lebanon there's a big church dedicated to Mary mother of God and Muslims climb the statue to pray there and show respect.
However there has been a lot who also destroy statues of Mary as they see it as idols and think that Christians actually pray to the statue rather than the spirit of Mary.

They are real Christians it's just we gotta show the other cheek but like I said before these cheeks are getting swollen on both sides and it's only a matter of time before there's no cheek to show

well on seeing muslims doing the right thing , you havent seen many anyway as pointed out earlier on other threads.

Of course Muslims know Jesus by the name of Isa.

Mohammad by the name of Mohammad not Moe or Moad or Mohamet.

In Pakistan Christians call Jesus by the name of both Isa and Jesus but majority by the name of ISA.

so If someone say bad about ISA of Nazareth mentioning further the son of Mary in any muslims country, it is as bad a disrespecting Mohammad.

on turning the other cheek, I dont think it is really is the case and it never works.

It is the same thing when Muslims also get upset by seeing some companies in India and other countries disrespecting the name Allah but Christians dont.... dont the arab christians call God Allah as well??

regarding destroying the statue of Mary, i showed you the letter from our prophet regarding destroying Christians places of worship and objects but you ignored it "as usual"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time for next topic
Should gay dinosaurs be able to adopt small welsh satanic children

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well on seeing muslims doing the right thing , you havent seen many anyway as pointed out earlier on other threads.

Of course Muslims know Jesus by the name of Isa.

Mohammad by the name of Mohammad not Moe or Moad or Mohamet.

In Pakistan Christians call Jesus by the name of both Isa and Jesus but majority by the name of ISA.

so If someone say bad about ISA of Nazareth mentioning further the son of Mary in any muslims country, it is as bad a disrespecting Mohammad.

on turning the other cheek, I dont think it is really is the case and it never works.

It is the same thing when Muslims also get upset by seeing some companies in India and other countries disrespecting the name Allah but Christians dont.... dont the arab christians call God Allah as well??

regarding destroying the statue of Mary, i showed you the letter from our prophet regarding destroying Christians places of worship and objects but you ignored it "as usual"
Lol I think you're failing to acknowledge I am talking about the radicals who destroy not only Christian statues but also ancient artefacts and idols which I'm not too against tbh as they're pagan gods lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same as God not 100% sure.

you know what your problem is like someone who disrespects his own mother, hurl abuse at her and allows every tom ,dick and **** abuse her too so HE THINKS it should be ok for other people to abuse their mothers or other random people to abuse their mothers in their face.

this is why i always say , who judges what is moral and whats not when there is no guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.