Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
God would of had to create the universe but is it the god people think it is or something different altogether ? Some has to be right dont they ?
Would it be plausible god has many "earths " in the universe at various ages like a big science experiment seeing what **** gets it and those who dont ?

lol, this has got me really thinking.... may be we are just told through the books what is needed to be told i.e how to live life on this planet.

All the other creations (experiments) He never bothered mentioning cos it was only on Need to know basis.

lol

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
God would of had to create the universe but is it the god people think it is or something different altogether ? Some has to be right dont they ?
Would it be plausible god has many "earths " in the universe at various ages like a big science experiment seeing what **** gets it and those who dont ?
We have failed

Proof

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol, this has got me really thinking.... may be we are just told through the books what is needed to be told i.e how to live life on this planet.

All the other creations (experiments) He never bothered mentioning cos it was only on Need to know basis.

lol
Exactly could this all be a test and "the creator" is seeing how to make a Utopia . Take the purest from each earth .what happens if our earth is a total failure. And earth 3 is going great guns because he has loaded a different set or rules

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly could this all be a test and "the creator" is seeing how to make a Utopia . Take the purest from each earth .what happens if our earth is a total failure. And earth 3 is going great guns because he has loaded a different set or rules

jokes aside, In Quran , Allah says "humans are best of all creations"

so no matter how many parallel universes and earths are there, I believe we are the best............ and (some of us) worst at the same time

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
jokes aside, In Quran , Allah says "humans are best of all creations"

so no matter how many parallel universes and earths are there, I believe we are the best............ and (some of us) worst at the same time
Unless he means humans on all earths. As in, all humans on all earths are the best creations.

Or maybe he's like a Rock Star. He turns up and says "I travel to many planets, but you human, are the best. No one rocks like you!"

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unless he means humans on all earths. As in, all humans on all earths are the best creations.

Or maybe he's like a Rock Star. He turns up and says "I travel to many planets, but you human, are the best. No one rocks like you!"

Maybe all human races are from different planet and we are put together to see how we live together on planet earth.

wasnt that in one of the Futurama cartoons .lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe all human races are from different planet and we are put together to see how we live together on planet earth.

wasnt that in one of the Futurama cartoons .lol
But is it plausible , like he just put us in an open world game and is looking to see how it pans out.
Meanwhile in another earth might be very similar the rules are different maybe there is only 2 races and he is seeing how that goes .
Maybe space isn't that big at all maybe we are very small

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I been to many planets, Mars, earth but none rocks better than Uranus

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too, I cannot reject peoples theories and beliefs without having seen what evidence they have, that is just blind prejudice, akin to putting your fingers in your ears and going lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
When you're finished, send me a copy please. I'd be interested to read it.
I'd be happy to, it might take some time but I'll definately send something across when I'm done.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
True lesbianism is hot chicks who splash in the pool with their big boobs and invite you in and touch your penis. The others short hair fat man hating sour ***** are called dykes
Reminds me of a rather bad "foot in mouth" scenario I had a while back.

Mate of mine who doesn't use social media got himself a new partner. I hadn't seen him in like 6 months as he's an interstate fly in fly out worker, and his previous partner was a reasonably attractive chick (I'd say a 7/10).

So we've met up at a local cafe when he was next in Sydney, and he's brought along his new partner. During the day I've pulled him aside and gone "hey mate, not that there's anything wrong with it, but I didn't realise you were gay". Only for him to turn around and go "err, that's my girlfriend dude".

After about 30 minutes of backtracking and apologies it was all good again.

But seriously, his latest partner looks like a dude. Flat chested, body shaped like a freezer, deeper voice, and shaved head.

She seems nice, but wow .. how the mighty had fallen!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I am currently doing my own study on "proof of the existence of the God of the bible" and have found some pretty compelling stuff from legitimate sources.

If you are truly interested in the out comes of that study I'm happy to send you a pm of a few of the "jaw dropping" things i have come across.
Would be an interesting read... please fire it over when you've got it compiled :grinning:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of a rather bad "foot in mouth" scenario I had a while back.

Mate of mine who doesn't use social media got himself a new partner. I hadn't seen him in like 6 months as he's an interstate fly in fly out worker, and his previous partner was a reasonably attractive chick (I'd say a 7/10).

So we've met up at a local cafe when he was next in Sydney, and he's brought along his new partner. During the day I've pulled him aside and gone "hey mate, not that there's anything wrong with it, but I didn't realise you were gay". Only for him to turn around and go "err, that's my girlfriend dude".

After about 30 minutes of backtracking and apologies it was all good again.

But seriously, his latest partner looks like a dude. Flat chested, body shaped like a freezer, deeper voice, and shaved head.

She seems nice, but wow .. how the mighty had fallen!
Ha ha ha ha holy shit .you want to know foot in it years ago out with a mate and this chick was bothering him so I says ill fix this I says " leave my mate alone he has brain cancer ( I was fukking drunk and it was the first thing that popped to mind )
She then proceeded to pull of her wig and say" brain cancer hey " well fukk me what were the odds . Everyone round me just went dead quite or fled. Feeling pretty low I made a quick apology then exit stage right .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Precisely my point. It's a Christians job to obey God. It's not an atheist's job to obey God.
Where did I say everyone must obey it lol. I gave my opinion go back and read my first post. I said I *think* it is is murder key word is think.

Status
Not open for further replies.