Abbey

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactl
Abbey is still only 20, I don't think its unreasonable that he doesn't have all of his game worked out yet, he should drop back a grade for a bit, but he hasn't done bad given the circumstances imo.
Exactly. The kid hasn't played 10 first grade games yet. He has the potential and will vastly improve. Look at what perserverance has done for Elliot. Kids need time to develop. They don't come into first grade playing at SOO level already.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When is Hoppa back??? Its sad to say but we need him for the big good friday clash

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
abbey needs to take a year off start training at the gym,get on the juice and pack some size on!!!

Reactions: CCC

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should keep Abbey at the back until Hoppa is back. Hopefully Hoppa will play Sundays otherwise Abbey will not have much of a chance to work on things before coming back into First Grade. Can only see Des playing Abbey or Hoppa at the back this year, unless both unavailable. Yes he gets dominated and yes he needs more size. But he is attacking the ball more in the last few games and to me that shows he is a quick learner.

Aceman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Give him a few more games...hoppa back rd 9...then its coaches decision..leave BMoz there for any length of time and it will be season ending for him...made of tissue paper.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The problem with Abbey putting on any size is that he losses his speed and he's not exactly fast to begin with.

Some players don't skip a beat in first grade like Montoya and Frawley, at this stage Abbey doesn't have it and I don't think he ever will.

Status
Not open for further replies.