Abbey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
Dugan is a ball playing type Fullback though. lol
I've always seen Dugan as a dangerous ball runner at fullback but he lacks in ball playing ability compared to other fullbacks.

dog house

Waterboy
Reaction score
Abbey was so good to watch tonight. So good to have options when our team is running with the ball.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah guess so, Geez he was quick of the mark tonight.
He is OK but quick he is not. He has little acceleration and no base line speed. That is the problem with him. I have watched him pretty closely over the past 3 weeks and was out there last night and while he did most of the little things well he just doesn't have any speed. Twice last night he overran Eastwood who had created a hole for him and a couple of other times he got the ball with a hole in front of him and just didn't accelerate and the defence closed up.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is OK but quick he is not. He has little acceleration and no base line speed. That is the problem with him. I have watched him pretty closely over the past 3 weeks and was out there last night and while he did most of the little things well he just doesn't have any speed. Twice last night he overran Eastwood who had created a hole for him and a couple of other times he got the ball with a hole in front of him and just didn't accelerate and the defence closed up.
Your talking about timing. I'm talking about when he got the ball he took off like a rocket. If I have anything bad about him its his footwork, he doesn't really have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.