Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All true points … tbh I liked him cause he was a local boy… (Moorebank Rams) and I’m trying to hang on to that. Hanging by a thread though…
Don't let go!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You want to feel old? Play fortnite with all the little fuckers lol
I played it once. So many fucken buttons I saw someone to kill just and ended up jumping up and down shooting at the ground lol

Man my son is unreal on the shit.....building up those tower things...can't mow the farken lawn straight though lol

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No no no, here's the thing. I know he's not that good yet but i see the raw ability and how good he could be. I can't be held responsible for him not reaching those heights, I'm not part of the coaching staff or in his head :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
A bit like Ocky. :grimacing:

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You want to feel old? Play fortnite with all the little fuckers lol
I have an 11yr old nephew who gets paid to play fortnite, he has his own YouTube channel and everything. He asked me to follow him on YouTube, I started watching all his videos and said yeah I’ve been following you and he had to explain to me that it meant subscribe and follow him, not just watch his videos occasionally haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have an 11yr old nephew who gets paid to play fortnite, he has his own YouTube channel and everything. He asked me to follow him on YouTube, I started watching all his videos and said yeah I’ve been following you and he had to explain to me that it meant subscribe and follow him, not just watch his videos occasionally haha
Kids already living the dream

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Big money in game streaming.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is his name Ninja or Tyler Blevins?

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I played it once. So many fucken buttons I saw someone to kill just and ended up jumping up and down shooting at the ground lol

Man my son is unreal on the shit.....building up those tower things...can't mow the farken lawn straight though lol
Same , that game is insane. I never get a shot on someone, just get killed instantly

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100% mate, I’m not sure what it all pays, but just getting any amount of $ to play video games is pretty much winning.
I seriously wanted to do it at one stage but couldn't pull it off because I don't have the personality for it. Only way I could be interesting enough is if I went full rage gaming but that's shit's unhealthy lol

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I seriously wanted to do it at one stage but couldn't pull it off because I don't have the personality for it. Only way I could be interesting enough is if I went full rage gaming but that's shit's unhealthy lol
Even in my younger years (my prime), you’ve heard of dancers having two left feet? Well I have two left hands haha couldn’t beat any game on the easiest levels mate.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You consistently are always full rage gaming because you’re ass at Minecraft.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fifa is the worst for raging lol