Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if he'd thrown it to Addo-Carr and the ball was dropped?
Schoupp did the right thing. Addo-Carr did the right thing (ran backup/interference beautifully).
Have a crack at Schoupp's flaws/underdeveloped game sure (he's green. There's a few to choose from), but we don't gotta nitpick - he scored (and did a great job doing it).
He was lucky he scored, JAC was to Schoupps left when he intercepted and that’s where he had the opportunity to pass the ball, Schoupp was running towards the sideline and that forced JAC to come back inside where the opportunity to pass had gone as their were defenders coming across, any centre with the fastest winger on their outside would’ve passed the ball to him. After Schoupp scored, cameras panned back to JAC and he was more shocked than happy, obviously called for it, about the try being scored nearer the sideline. JAC would’ve sped away and scored under the posts.

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You people argue over the stupidest shit. Seriously.

If Schoupp was good enough. Gus would have kept him.

Schoupp got a great upgrade atvthevtitans good on him. Gus would have encouraged him to take it.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You people argue over the stupidest shit. Seriously.

If Schoupp was good enough. Gus would have kept him.

Schoupp got a great upgrade atvthevtitans good on him. Gus would have encouraged him to take it.
Wouldn’t mind seeing a list of signings and re-signings since Gus came on board tbh.

I think the strike rate of duds might surprise us.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
the joys of having a 7yr old... i hate the bloody game
ill stick to my ps5 thanks haha

i only know its called that because i was calling it road blocks for a while too
corrected by the wife and daughter several times

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The things you have in your head when people try to explain to you Averillo isn’t as good as you say :p
No no no, here's the thing. I know he's not that good yet but i see the raw ability and how good he could be. I can't be held responsible for him not reaching those heights, I'm not part of the coaching staff or in his head :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im in my 40s bro. Maybe I'm just over the hill [emoji23] I hear the youngins say it but...that's cap...fresh drip and all this other shit that makes me feel old
Yeah that shit makes me feel old too

It sounds dumb as shit anyway at my school there was only one word used for pretty much everything and that was chur LOL

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No no no, here's the thing. I know he's not that good yet but i see the raw ability and how good he could be. I can't be held responsible for him not reaching those heights, I'm not part of the coaching staff or in his head :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
All true points … tbh I liked him cause he was a local boy… (Moorebank Rams) and I’m trying to hang on to that. Hanging by a thread though…