A true cleanout!

Malla

Reaction score
No Flanno was definitely not that at the Chooks. Chooks don't let go players they want to keep.
Even with Cronk's mentoring and surrounded by superstars Flanno was a dud. Keary carried him in the halves until he got injured and then Flanno was exposed for the pretend half that he is. Check my old posts and I called this when we signed him.
Who cares what Chooks do

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want to see some consistency in the team, maybe play him in a trial game.
With a decent ball runner and kicker like Burton, Flanagans role would be a lot simpler, with less pressure. Id like to see BBO get a shot at half first though

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice clean out… looking Spick an span .!!!

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some ppl still believe RFM has something to offer

i dont
been out of the game too long and compared to the forwards we now have he'd be in the lower half of the list. For the money he's on, i'd rather we move him on and use his money to get Paulo or keep Thompson

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
been out of the game too long and compared to the forwards we now have he'd be in the lower half of the list. For the money he's on, i'd rather we move him on and use his money to get Paulo or keep Thompson
Agreed. Not that his bad or he can't offer something at another club, but I feel like a young kid like Judda Turahui could fill his gap.

I'd also love to shed Stimson and Waddell.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a difference 12 months make. I've crossed out the blokes who either left or likely not to start

The plodders are goneskies!

1Corey Allan
2Nick Meaney
3Will Hopoate
4Nick Cotric
5Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
6Jake Averillo
7Kyle Flanagan
8Ofahiki Ogden
9Sione Katoa
10Jack Hetherington
11Adam Elliott
12Corey Waddell
13Josh Jackson
Interchange
14Brad Deitz
15Renouf Atoni
16Ray Faitala-Mariner
17Dylan Napa
Haha wow, that's a mid table reserves team at best.
Where's Paea and Morrin??

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. Not that his bad or he can't offer something at another club, but I feel like a young kid like Judda Turahui could fill his gap.

I'd also love to shed Stimson and Waddell.
Totally. And Judda hasn't had the injuries and commands less cash, just makes more sense than holding on to a bloke who hasn't played a game in 18 months on too much money who's going to be 29 years old during the 2022 season

Mate we'd all love to shed a few of our current crop, problem is nobody else wants them :tearsofjoy:

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s a few more.
Thomson (starting)
Schoop (starting)
Stimson
Lewis (gone)
Britt (gone)
Eliott (gone)
Toui Katoa (likely gone)

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Flanno probably will get another shot with a different team around him, what he makes of it is up to him. Make or break for his nrl career in 22. He was half decent at roosters with better players around him.
I’d also like to see flanno in a different team, not bulldogs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d also like to see flanno in a different team, not bulldogs
Yeh im not saying I would care if we traded him out, but think he will be given a shot at redemption. I dont think they will persevere with him too long if he doesn't improve a lot though. Previous years we had player shortages but not next year