A true cleanout!

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a difference 12 months make. I've crossed out the blokes who either left or likely not to start

The plodders are goneskies!

1Corey Allan
2Nick Meaney
3Will Hopoate
4Nick Cotric
5Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
6Jake Averillo
7Kyle Flanagan
8Ofahiki Ogden
9Sione Katoa
10Jack Hetherington
11Adam Elliott
12Corey Waddell
13Josh Jackson
Interchange
14Brad Deitz
15Renouf Atoni
16Ray Faitala-Mariner
17Dylan Napa

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's wonderful. A much more competitive team for the next 2 years and players we can genuinely support (obviously was Jacko and a few others, but there weren't many).

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Might be able to offload Allan but Flanno will not happen as no club is stupid enough to take him.
I think Flanno probably will get another shot with a different team around him, what he makes of it is up to him. Make or break for his nrl career in 22. He was half decent at roosters with better players around him.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yuck was that our team list last season?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And we were optimistic that 17 could do something last season.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't remember how many comments I wrote on the Kennel. Complaining about those bludgers mentioned. How they used to give away the most fucked up penalties, stupid dropped balls or miss tackles which led to tries. Special mentions go to Katoa, Napa, Idiot, Waddell and Stinkson. Oh and Floppa who used to kill any attacking momentum by hogging the ball.
Apart from the genuine talent we have brought in, i'm still pumped to see guys who bleed blue and white like Jackson, Shoupp and Topine. Give them a jersey cause you know they'll put in 110%. Lets go doggies!!!

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Flanno probably will get another shot with a different team around him, what he makes of it is up to him. Make or break for his nrl career in 22. He was half decent at roosters with better players around him.
No Flanno was definitely not that at the Chooks. Chooks don't let go players they want to keep.
Even with Cronk's mentoring and surrounded by superstars Flanno was a dud. Keary carried him in the halves until he got injured and then Flanno was exposed for the pretend half that he is. Check my old posts and I called this when we signed him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a difference 12 months make. I've crossed out the blokes who either left or likely not to start

The plodders are goneskies!

1Corey Allan
2Nick Meaney
3Will Hopoate
4Nick Cotric
5Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
6Jake Averillo
7Kyle Flanagan
8Ofahiki Ogden
9Sione Katoa
10Jack Hetherington
11Adam Elliott
12Corey Waddell
13Josh Jackson
Interchange
14Brad Deitz
15Renouf Atoni
16Ray Faitala-Mariner
17Dylan Napa
The only 1 I would have liked to have kept was Meaney, but the rest . . . .All Cut !

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want to see some consistency in the team, maybe play him in a trial game.