A STAND AGAINST THE ADMIN AT THE CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well, now with Foran off to NZ (unless the NRL decide that having an international spine is to bluntly cheating and welcome the idea of Thurston joining Storm) the majority of us that was saving some hope and faith for 2017 to be a step forward not backwards need to reconsider things.

I am not supporting the way some people have acted with the constant negativity and slagging of our "CEO" "COACH" "BOARD" etc. Though it's time we face facts and reality.

The club is now in the worse shape it's been in on the field for some time.

We have talked the talk over and over. We have not delivered.

We have players in our line up that wouldn't get a run at most other squads.

Our "elite" players are past it, over the hill, injured every second week or only play part time.

Our "CEO" has no real idea what she is doing and has bluntly stated several times winning a title is not the be all and end all. It now shows on the field.

I at first found it so hard to take my membership of auto renew because I truly love this club. I watch every game, buy all the merchandise, hell I even have discussed sponsorship through our company. Though for what? For this crap? For this pathetic rubbish dished up and putrid ability to address our weaknesses?

If you love this club as much as me take a stand. Any ideas on how to make our feelings felt to force some major changes starting with our CEO then please throw them up. The first and most obvious one is memberships, I understand 100% the idea of not wanting to break it and the club comes first. Though they don't think this. Why should we? I will always love the Dogs though why bother help financing something that they are just shitting on and not at all improving? We can' support this. We need to show them we won't.

I know a few people have said letters to media (because the club just reply thanks for the feedback) though I would love some other ideas.

Sad times ahead guys. Sooner we take a stand the sooner we might get it on track.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I've done my emails, next step for me is not watching them live on TV and recording them. Will only watch the wins and after that I will walk completely and not watch NRL footy anymore. I may end up where it started and just follow the local league here in Brissie again.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Things aren't like they used to be. We used to just open up the cheque book in lean times and would be back in no time. Now it's not that simple.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty simple really... Don't renew memberships. That hurts CEOs more than anything...

I still recall Raelene gloating over membership numbers despite our painful style of footy and personnel and saying the actual football was only a mere percentage of their focus.. That's a foolish statement. Without good footy, there is no growth in memberships, merchandise and sponsorships. It's absolutely key.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Well, now with Foran off to NZ (unless the NRL decide that having an international spine is to bluntly cheating and welcome the idea of Thurston joining Storm) the majority of us that was saving some hope and faith for 2017 to be a step forward not backwards need to reconsider things.

I am not supporting the way some people have acted with the constant negativity and slagging of our "CEO" "COACH" "BOARD" etc. Though it's time we face facts and reality.

The club is now in the worse shape it's been in on the field for some time.

We have talked the talk over and over. We have not delivered.

We have players in our line up that wouldn't get a run at most other squads.

Our "elite" players are past it, over the hill, injured every second week or only play part time.

Our "CEO" has no real idea what she is doing and has bluntly stated several times winning a title is not the be all and end all. It now shows on the field.

I at first found it so hard to take my membership of auto renew because I truly love this club. I watch every game, buy all the merchandise, hell I even have discussed sponsorship through our company. Though for what? For this crap? For this pathetic rubbish dished up and putrid ability to address our weaknesses?

If you love this club as much as me take a stand. Any ideas on how to make our feelings felt to force some major changes starting with our CEO then please throw them up. The first and most obvious one is memberships, I understand 100% the idea of not wanting to break it and the club comes first. Though they don't think this. Why should we? I will always love the Dogs though why bother help financing something that they are just shitting on and not at all improving? We can' support this. We need to show them we won't.

I know a few people have said letters to media (because the club just reply thanks for the feedback) though I would love some other ideas.

Sad times ahead guys. Sooner we take a stand the sooner we might get it on track.
Thanks for your feedback. But unless you are Part of a persecuted minoritiy Allowing me to make some cheap media out of you, then Get fucked.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Pretty simple really... Don't renew memberships. That hurts CEOs more than anything...

I still recall Raelene gloating over membership numbers despite our painful style of footy and personnel and saying the actual football was only a mere percentage of their focus.. That's a foolish statement. Without good footy, there is no growth in memberships, merchandise and sponsorships. It's absolutely key.
I agree, the key is memberships. I encourage anyone hurting as much as me to stop their membership for next year. It's the only power we have short of 10,000 fans outside Bulldogs HQ and that ain't happening.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Guess that's the road we go GrogDog. Hope plenty more stand up to be counted too.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
By renewing your memberships and increasing their numbers, it shows the club that everything is hunky dory cause as we all know, every management works off KPI's and memberships would be something that Castle would be accountable for. For the few that don't renew, she accepts it as no great loss because she has pushed memberships from around 10K to 20K whIlst she has been at the club and the club looks at this and thinks that she must be doing a fantastic job when we all know that she is killing the club. The only way is to be united and not renew your membership, don't buy merchandise and this has to happen in big numbers....not just a few. When the numbers go back to 10K or less, the board will only then wake up and smell the coffee.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If she ends up at an ASX listed company, short selling would be a safe bet wouldn't it?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funny thing is that 3 game memberships, infant memberships, animal and country memberships all count towards the tally.
So in essence the total figure of season long members could be as low as half the reported amount

We followed souffs lead and counted 3 game memberships packages as well

Pfft I can't stand the bitch

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is itt just me or is Raelene Castle more concerned with random goodwill causes then runnin a football club?

Think its time to get a man back in there.

-Nasheed.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Is itt just me or is Raelene Castle more concerned with random goodwill causes then runnin a football club?

Think its time to get a man back in there.

-Nasheed.
100000000000000000000000000% AGREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.